Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

Anyways, enough talk, let me know what you guys think!

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/44ccdd88-e82d-4471-b78e-853dc95d0954_zps0aa116e9.jpg

AVE DOMINUS NOX

These are gorgeous, as is the rest of this plog. Where are the helmets from? I guess they're shaved down World Eater helmets?  They look great that way, though I may be biased as I'm a huge fan of Chaos helmets that don't have crazy horns and spikes coming out of them every which way.

Im feeling unnerved now, not sure if I need to raid my bitz box for more heads as base decorations or prepare a welcome cake for those who defend the Maelstorm..... :ermm: :unsure.:

I'm hoping he chooses one of the less popular Badab War chapters, most of the big name forces have already been well covered by other B&C members and we're practically drowning in Astral Claws (seems Huron might make it to Legion size after all...)

All depends on the scum, sorry, loyalist Chapter really. Carcharodons would be good. Brutal, bloody, all MK V armour. Raptors could be good too. More current day military green equipment with nice weathering.