Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

All was impressive till I spotted your Daemonettes...

Now I need a cold shower and elephant tranquilizers to calm down!!!

Haha thanks, but my friend is the one who built them.

Damn.....some fine work.....AGAIN lol

Great looking ETL vow line up too brother

Thanks man, I can't claim credit for building anything but the Contemptor though (which will be up soon).

them daemonettes look amazing, im shamelessly stealing that idea. 

Indeed, I can't claim credit, but my buddy definitely had a stroke of genius in their creation.

Is that the Contemptor's feet I see? :wink:

...maybe...

Came for the Contemptor, but was sidetracked by the Daemonettes, solves the issues I have with the current batch nicely! (While inflating the cost...but we cant have it all...)

Yeah, my thoughts exactly, costly, but effective.

My bits knowledge is not what it used to be, what's different about the daemonettes?

Dragonlover

The daemonettes are a kitbash of the Daemonette heads/claw hands, and the bodies/weapons from the new Sisters of Slaughter/Witch Elves box from the Fantasy line.

them daemonettes look amazing, im shamelessly stealing that idea. 

You and me both! Can't wait to see them painted up, I'm sure they will be fantastic.

-Tarvik

Oh yay, this is exciting!

Those daemonettes are a pretty darn cool idea! It makes the square-base warhammer hipster in me smile :biggrin.:

ETL UPDATE: #1

Morning everyone, here's a quick update on my first completion for my ETL vow, the first 10 daemonettes! These things have been a really nice break from all the power armor I usually do and have definitely helped keep my hobby flame alive, who knew daemons could be so much fun! I've still got another 10 and a Herald to do (which I'm waiting on my friend to freaking build already), but I think I might hop over to the Screamers and whip those out real fast. Anyways, enjoy!

First 10 Daemonettes: Complete

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/ETL%20III/10173663_10152820550103761_8588462863095263869_n_zps1cad2af3.jpg

AVE DOMINUS NOX

Why do I have to be out of likes right now?

These are gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks man :)

That's the exact same plan I have with my daemonettes... :tongue.:

...soooo expensive though! :biggrin.:

Yeah the idea really seems to be catching on, also so glad I didn't have to buy the models lol, I'm just painting them. My buddy has a full 20 man(woman...thing?) unit plus a Herald.... $$$$

Beautiful

Thanks mate.

You rock !!!!!

Haha thanks man, yours are coming along nicely as well!

Man, those new Dark Elf Wytch sprues keep turning up everywhere. Great work!

Thanks man, and yeah they seem to be turning into quite the popular Daemonette conversion item.

Superlative effort brother. Proves beyond doubt that your talents are not restricted to power armour alone

Thank you good sir, this has been a fun adventure. I'm excited to show you all the Screamers as well.

Looking great brother.....always a pleasure to see your work

Thanks man, ditto goes for yours!

That's the exact same plan I have with my daemonettes... :tongue.:

...soooo expensive though! :biggrin.:

Yeah the idea really seems to be catching on, also so glad I didn't have to buy the models lol, I'm just painting them. My buddy has a full 20 man(woman...thing?) unit plus a Herald.... $$$$

You lucky man! A 20-man/woman/thing squad is insanely expensive...but I just knew instantly when they came out what I wanted to do with them...haven't bought them yet though...my plans are so far only in my mind...

Yours are looking ace though, like everything else in this thread!

They look absolutely gorgeous, Heinrich. The conversions and the posing really makes those wretched daemonette models quite alluring. Maybe I'll do that instead of forking over a ridiculous amount on ebay for the metal ones...

Man, those new Dark Elf Wytch sprues keep turning up everywhere. Great work!

Thanks man, and yeah they seem to be turning into quite the popular Daemonette conversion item.

Not just that, but one of the White Dwarf staffers has some converted up as assassins for their Inquisition force if I remember correctly. They just jump right out at you. 

Anyway, keep up the great work! I have not worked my way through the whole thread, but what I have seen just dazzles me. 

Edited by Marshal Sampson of Terra

• 4 weeks later...