Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

Ancient Gevaudas, The Deathmonger

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/10588827_10153060715173761_2052950030_n_zps339db7a7.jpg

AVE DOMINUS NOX

Errrhmageerdd.....

The hate filled mug in the background just makes it better. Im in love.

edit : Is there a lot of conversion work in the posing of that bad boy? Or is the Contemptor kit just that awesome?

Edited by MagicMan

Oh mah gaaaaaaaawd...

Welcome back, Heinrich. I've missed my dose of your hate-fuelled pack of murderers, thieves and baby-skinners ;)

Gevaudas looks absolutely beautiful and so do the Plague Marines, and I seriously can't wait to see them painted.

Glad to have you back buddy! It was tiring having  to stab everyone without you :cry:

Good to see you have a couple of badass looking projects to keep you going for quite some time!

All the new units are really cool.  Have you got any background written up or planned for the unit, I've always like the background you've added to your army over the course of this army log.

In regard to painting - Remember there always Call of Chaos, need the 15th Company of the VIII Legion to be part of this :D

IP

Say Heinrich, that plasma cannon is not a contemptor weapon fix, but constructed from teh FW MkIV Draeadnought Plasma Canon, right? Could you show us a pic of the side? I'm interested in the construction, as I'm working on a similar fix but with a decimator butcher cannon. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edit: @MagicMan: yes, the contemptor kit is *that* awesome. Except for extreme side-raised arms, you can make practically any human pose with it. :D

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

Yes brother hienrich glad to see you are posting again :)

I can relate to the real world being a feth storm.

My favourite is the raptor lieutenant and his goons. or of course the death monger.

Can't wait to see em painted

Dang, thats what I call a welcome back. This is why I love you people and this community.

Back with a vengeance, brother.

Those Raptors and the contemptor are just incredible! I can't wait to see all this stuff painted.

Thanks man, glad to be back and at it again.

I love the Contemptor! I've always wanted to convert the SoH contemptor to a Night Lord one, and now I have reason to knowing how awesome it looks! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thanks man, since they came out with the model I've a had this vision in my head, glad I can finally share it with everyone.

Good to see you back at work brother,
Gotta say I love the raptor backpacks

Thanks man, I have Noctus to thank for those awesome old (better) school Raptor packs.

Wow! I was super impressed with the Raptors (great use of the Berzerker helms, they'll look amazing with some terror markings painted on), and them I saw the Contemptor... Brilliant! The pose is excellent, really menacing. The extended claws on the close combat weapon are perfect and added trophies are great.

Welcome back indeed! :smile.:

Thanks man! Glad to be back!

Ahhh, great to see those Jump packs I traded to you are finally getting their use and I'm happy to see your Raptors are done. Not as good as mine of course, but they'll do :wink:

I must admit though, that Contemptor is just absolutely stellar. I love everything about him. Can NOT wait to see that bad boy painted.

Haha thanks man, I swear I'll get the Raptors finished one of these days.

Welcome back brother. About time too.

Your Contemptors pose is one of my favourites easily.

Thanks Forte!

Oh yeah! WELCOME BACK!!!! cant wait to see the new guys painted!

Haha thanks man!

welcome back heinrich, what other projects are you planning in the future?

Thanks man, for now it's just painting Word Bearers stuff and finishing the stuff I posted, though I have started to develop a strange itch to start Orks for the first time in my life lol.

Welcome back brother! Hope you´re doing ok. How, pray tell, will you atone for your disgrace?  :furious: :wink:

Now let´s see what we have here. Those awesome plague marines are finally lined up for painting. The lord looks awesome - I dig the bare head and the helmet in hand. But that contemptor! Wow. :wub.:  Love the claw, love what you did to the pose. What helmet is that btw?

Oh, and: nice mug.

Thanks man, as for atonement, I suppose acutally finishing my vowed units will have to suffice for now. To answer your question about the head on the contemptor it's actually the head from the FW Iron Warriors Chaos Dreadnought, as is the exhaust on his back. Even in death, my Iron Warriors still serve lol.

That dread is so cool looking, good details on it, I especially like the idea of the Furioso-claws on his fingers. Very much looking forward seeing it based and painted, yo gotta have something particularly cool for his base. :smile.:

Thanks man, rest assured there will be blood and dead Astartes...

Ave Dominus Nox brother. Welcome back to the Long War

Thanks, good to be back brother.

Ancient Gevaudas, The Deathmonger

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/10588827_10153060715173761_2052950030_n_zps339db7a7.jpg

AVE DOMINUS NOX

Errrhmageerdd.....

The hate filled mug in the background just makes it better. Im in love.

edit : Is there a lot of conversion work in the posing of that bad boy? Or is the Contemptor kit just that awesome?

Actually not a whole lot, the Contemptor is almost annoyingly diverse in its pose-ability.

Oh mah gaaaaaaaawd...

Welcome back, Heinrich. I've missed my dose of your hate-fuelled pack of murderers, thieves and baby-skinners :wink:

Gevaudas looks absolutely beautiful and so do the Plague Marines, and I seriously can't wait to see them painted.

Haha thanks man, always glad to bring a little hate back into the world.

Welcome back, brother!

I've missed this thread a lot and now I can't wait to see the finished Contemptor.

Thanks man, happy to provide your fix once again!

Glad to have you back buddy! It was tiring having  to stab everyone without you :cry:

Good to see you have a couple of badass looking projects to keep you going for quite some time!

Thanks, glad to have my old stabbing partner back lol

Fantastic night lords and the new additions are perfect. The contemptor, wow, just wow.

Thanks man!

All the new units are really cool.  Have you got any background written up or planned for the unit, I've always like the background you've added to your army over the course of this army log.

In regard to painting - Remember there always Call of Chaos, need the 15th Company of the VIII Legion to be part of this :biggrin.:

IP

So far I've got some good background devised for the Plague Marines and some semi-formed thoughts on the backstory of Gevaudas, no idea on the raptor boys though. Also you can bet your ass I'll be part of the Call, gotta keep up my Warmaster title after all.

Heinrich and the 15th are back? Ave Dominus Nox!

Ave Dominus Nox indeed my friend.

Say Heinrich, that plasma cannon is not a contemptor weapon fix, but constructed from teh FW MkIV Draeadnought Plasma Canon, right? Could you show us a pic of the side? I'm interested in the construction, as I'm working on a similar fix but with a decimator butcher cannon. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edit: @MagicMan: yes, the contemptor kit is *that* awesome. Except for extreme side-raised arms, you can make practically any human pose with it. :biggrin.:

For sure man, here's the shot as requested:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/10602755_10153074376753761_1440593618_n_zps81274357.jpg

Yes brother hienrich glad to see you are posting again :smile.:

I can relate to the real world being a feth storm.

My favourite is the raptor lieutenant and his goons. or of course the death monger.

Can't wait to see em painted

Thanks man, life is still kind of up in the air, but at this point I'm just riding the warp storm lol

Beautiful Contemptor!

Thanks man!

+++++++

Well things have been a little rough since I last posted, but then, in a galaxy of war things are always rough I suppose. I don't have much of an update but I refuse to disappear on you all just yet :) Here's a little bit more green stuff work on one of Gevaudas' trophies:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/10609035_10153074376683761_1091542745_n_zps413cae83.jpg

C&C Welcome as always! 

AVE DOMINUS NOX

Oh wow - the plasma cannon is just brilliant. It makes it look so much larger and stockier. And the chaos dreadnought exhausts work just perfectly on the contemptor. Well done on both. And the flayed man - what can I say other than what has already been said by Lord Bolton's look? I'ma have a try at one of those.

Those hooded Plague Marines Are outstanding, I may have to borrow that idea in the future. The Contemptors coming along great as well. Love the additions from the IW dread, make such a difference to the overall look of the model. Great to see you back brother.

• 4 weeks later...