@PowerHungryMonkey: Doh...I forgot to tack them on last time
1) Hammer heads filled in with green stuff for solid heavy duty hammer thwacking day.
2) Dry pinned metal servo-arm, dual pinned to stop twisting/rotating as happy with position.
3) Placeholder techno bit for cortex controller - I don't like the gothic arch thing on the praevian myself, so I'll come up with a techno something with Cawl bits.
4) Cheated over the mess with the waist cut by hiding it with mock fitted tubes - these will be done better and will be the last bit of his iron lung bionic.
5) Need to file down and fit that central plastron nice and snug and less jutting out, just tacked at the moment.
6) May fit something below the central chest plastron, like the round grill from various kits, a bit like a bigger version of what is in the centre of MKV NB 4+5+6 all sort of go togther.
7) Probably going to fit small bonding studs rivets around the rim of the gorget/head space for more detail.
8) Also the plugs/mechandrites at the bottom of shot will get fitted (somehow) around the rear for Battlesmith and I'll have them flow, so it adds movement like a cloak but is actually just them weaving about.
9) On the plastic Grey Knight hand I use to hold the hammer I need to fit some small barreled gizmos like the old metal BA captain (pre-Tycho) to be digital weapons, saves me adding studs too.
For now his placeholder pun name will be Vosforex Bhaum - Warsmith of the 88th Grand Company(?) - all the eights - 88 - it rhymes with hate (Legion bingo is a thing).
I do find the whole IW numbering/naming a bit odd - probably need to read book 3 a bit more carefully rather than being distracted by Raven Guard when trying to do so.
Edited by Marius Perdo, 10 January 2019 - 07:16 PM.