Jeremy1391's Imperial Fists! Gravis captain 14Feb21

jeremy1391

• 1 month later...

I feel you cousin. Work, covid, and life gets in the way. But threads like these motivate the rest of us to either finish our pile of shame, or trade/sell it to other hobbyists. I am still adding Primaris units to my collection, and it is quite the chore, and doesn't quite fill all the gaps my firstborn did.

Are you going to do a Gladiator tank next? I am 100% adding a Lancer to my list.

I feel you cousin. Work, covid, and life gets in the way. But threads like these motivate the rest of us to either finish our pile of shame, or trade/sell it to other hobbyists. I am still adding Primaris units to my collection, and it is quite the chore, and doesn't quite fill all the gaps my firstborn did.

Are you going to do a Gladiator tank next? I am 100% adding a Lancer to my list.

I will add a gladiator once I finish my outriders, second squad of blade guard and 12 more eradicators (which I plan on converting to the heavy melta rifles).

• 3 weeks later...

In conjunction with my Expansion pledge I will post progress here

I jeremy1391 vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Last Wall to complete 9 eradicators, 10 infiltrators, 6 inceptors, 1 Gravis captain, 1 Tor Garadon, by February 14th, in the year of our Lord, 2021.

For Dorn, Terra, and the Emperor!

gallery_28285_15845_282.jpeg

gallery_28285_15845_133587.jpeg

gallery_28285_15845_5053.jpeg

The Outrider looks good, but why is his armor black instead of yellow? Did the Imperial Fists raise an elite unit in black armor- maybe Reclusiam honor guards, so enemy attacks won't distract the Chaplains from doing their duty- to honor the Primarch, who wore the black of mourning after the Emperor was confined to the Golden Throne?

The Outrider looks good, but why is his armor black instead of yellow? Did the Imperial Fists raise an elite unit in black armor- maybe Reclusiam honor guards, so enemy attacks won't distract the Chaplains from doing their duty- to honor the Primarch, who wore the black of mourning after the Emperor was confined to the Golden Throne?

All my Primaris marines are veterans of the Indomitus crusade, the chapter master recognizing these elite warriors has given them the honor of wearing the black and yellow armor of the veteran assault companies used during the Horus Heresy, when not engaging the foe they are the keepers of the hall of oaths aboard the phalanx.

All my Primaris marines are veterans of the Indomitus crusade, the chapter master recognizing these elite warriors has given them the honor of wearing the black and yellow armor of the veteran assault companies used during the Horus Heresy,

Thank you for the detail. I presume most of the Veteran Assault Companies' members joined the Black Templars during the 2nd Founding?

when not engaging the foe they are the keepers of the hall of oaths aboard the phalanx.

Do they also serve as the Chapter Master's envoys to the Black Templars and Imperial Fists successors, reinforcing fraternal bonds between all Sons of Dorn, allowing them to quickly react to threats against the Imperium the Primarch and the Emperor built?

All my Primaris marines are veterans of the Indomitus crusade, the chapter master recognizing these elite warriors has given them the honor of wearing the black and yellow armor of the veteran assault companies used during the Horus Heresy,

Thank you for the detail. I presume most of the Veteran Assault Companies' members joined the Black Templars during the 2nd Founding?

when not engaging the foe they are the keepers of the hall of oaths aboard the phalanx.

Do they also serve as the Chapter Master's envoys to the Black Templars and Imperial Fists successors, reinforcing fraternal bonds between all Sons of Dorn, allowing them to quickly react to threats against the Imperium the Primarch and the Emperor built?
My Primaris company kinda serves that role, their company honorific is “The Guardians of the Last Wall”. And have brought back the tradition of “wall names” when actively engaged on campaigns.