13th Black Crusade, Community Project?

Guest Musketeer12

Guest Musketeer12

Hi all,

after reading some of the work done by the writers in A Tale of 20 Writers I was wondering if it would be viable if maybe twenty or so people here wrote stories linked to the 13th Black Crusade or some other massive invasion? It would probably be smart if it incorporated views from all parties and different units. So for instance if we did the 13th Black Crusade then maybe we could have the reports and opinions of the Loyalist Space Marines, Imperial Guard soldiers and then also have the other side of the story with the Traitor Legions and the lost and the damned?

This is just an idea i thought of but i think it would be quite cool, so if any one is up for it then it could be quite fun.

Loyalist Traitor

Musketeer 12, Space Marines, Teetengee, Chaos Space Marines

Kol_Saresk, Imperial Civilian Balthamal, Chaos Space Marines

Angelos Dante, Imperial Guard Deus Ex Ferrum, Chaos Space Marines, Alpha Legion

Jaminos, Space Marines, Dark Angels Gydeon, Chaos Space Marines, Black Legion

Cpt Uriel Ventris, Marines Exemplar

Battle-Brother Ludovic,

Sgt.Cotys,

Guest Musketeer12

Hi Angelos Dante yes just like a collection of stories maybe 1500 to maybe 12000 words long? I'm not sure just a guess but i think people should be able to do what they want?

So maybe if we fill out a rough list of maybe 20 spaces in the first post detailing the name of the person doing it, then their chosen faction and within that sub division?

Musket

Guest Musketeer12

@Teetengee 13th Black Crusade? It's up for debate if another time frame works better or is more desirable?

Hmm. It's been a quite a while since I've been able to put out anything worth reading, but I'd definitely be willing to try. Maybe try something from the civilian side, to see some of the actual consequences of the crusade?

Guest Musketeer12

Hi Kol, that would actually be a very good idea. By civilian do you mean a proper full on non combatant or maybe an inquisitorial Henchman ?

Musket

Archived