13th Black Crusade, Community Project?

Guest Musketeer12

Guest Musketeer12

Balthamal yep thats not a problem at all.

Angelos, yep not a problem either, you what sort of sub faction you writing about?

Musket

I fancy a challenge, can I take Eldar? If not i'll go guard

Since we're on a Chaos/Imperium board with strict anti-xenos rules, I'm not sure that this would be allowed. But I may be wrong and I'd encourage you to contact a Moderator to see if it's OK :)

Does that pertain to the fanfiction side of it? I mean, I know that I haven't really seen one but since this would include Imperial and Chaos and the 13th Black Crusade does include xenos as well, would it really be against the rules?

There was a chap who was writing some fan-ficition that was mostly talking about Orks and that got closed down some time ago. Also, the B&C don't allow roleplaying, partially due to the potential xenos characters and potential focus on xenos (at least, that's how I understood it. I could be wrong).

Taking all of that into account, I think it's safer to assume that he's not allowed to, but I'm not 100% sure, so asking a Mod would provide us with a definite answer.

EDIT: Just sent a message to the Mods. Hopefully we'll get an answer within the next 24 hours or so.

Answer from Kurgan (admin):

We don't discuss Eldar or any other Xenos here. The fact that they were involved in the Black Crusade is irrelevant

Guard on the other hand you can definitely do.

Guest Musketeer12

@Kage, if your happy with anything then maybe chaos? Need someone to even that up?

@Teetengee, sounds great man! My own idea is an attack on a planet with close ties to my chapter to the neglected north of the eye, with repercussions else where. Hows everyone else getting on with this? I was thinking a deadline of maybe September 31st?

Musket

For those of you who aren't 100% sure about who participated in the 13th Black Crusade, check out the pictures below:

gallery_45765_8745_1187528.png

gallery_45765_8745_309065.png

However, if you don't see you favourite Chapter/warband/Order/regiment, do not dishearten yourself. Why? See below:

gallery_45765_8745_119107.png

So technically, any force could have participated in the later stages of the Black Crusade, they're just a lot less likely to have a major role. At the end of the day though, we're here to have fun, so keep that in mind too smile.png

Sure, I can do chaos. Either Iron Warriors or maybe Traitor Legio Titanicus.

Edit: To expound on Ludovic's post about the forces and the 13 Crusade in general: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/13th_Black_Crusade#.Ug6JC23QFbk

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/13th_Black_Crusade_Forces#.Ug6JIW3QFbk

I really, really want to do this... but I probably shouldn't, considering how busy I am.

Hell with it. Sons Of Guilliman, Boarding Team VI. Dedicated kill-team, currently hunting Sar Kairn of the Night Lords over Cadia.

I have some unfinished business from Tsagualsa...

Archived