13th Black Crusade, Community Project?

Guest Musketeer12

I would also like to join, but have no clue who to choose. I would like it to be an Astartes force, loyal or traitor I don't mind, but theres too much of a choice....

Edit: Is it foreboding that my 666th post was in a thread about the 13th Black Crusade...?

Edit 2: After some deliberating I've decided to chose the Marines Exemplar, following a small team (similar to the first two DoW II games) looking for their Chapter Master.

Haven't started yet, still wondering what to do. I may just take the "easy" option and ask for a transfer to the Imperium side of things. I have a lot more idea for Space Marine Chapters than I do for Chaos warbands :(

Guest Musketeer12

Sorry ive not been here for a while guys, been busy. But yes everyone is welcome, and Deux Ex Ferrum who are you writing about and i will add you.

Which reminds me, if ive missed anyone who has said who they are writing about, could you say again because ive forgotten. How does a deadline of September 15th sound?

Musket

Well, I'm defecting to the Imperial side after all. I'll try and get my outline done tonight and then start writing tomorrow. I haven't written anything for a long time, so I'm curious to see how it'll go.

I'll start work on a character list and then jump in to the first chapter.

Now since there isn't much known about the Marines Exemplar I'll be avoiding such stuff as gene-line and specialty and just have the basic gear since they are meant to be a codex chapter.

Sorry ive not been here for a while guys, been busy. But yes everyone is welcome, and Deux Ex Ferrum who are you writing about and i will add you.

Which reminds me, if ive missed anyone who has said who they are writing about, could you say again because ive forgotten. How does a deadline of September 15th sound?

Musket

Sons Of Guilliman, Boarding Team VI. Dedicated kill-team, currently hunting Sar Kairn of the Night Lords over Cadia. Decided to run with the "Continued in data file QW/77", and play a minor group. Less restriction that way.

As for a deadline, I'd say more like Oct 1, so as to allow some breathing room in case of real-life conflicts. Life happens, and it'd be a shame for someone to feel too constrained, and not finish.

Archived