13th Black Crusade, Community Project?

Guest Musketeer12

Hi everyone.  Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.  School has started up and has been demanding my attention.  I've done some research on what I wanted to do with the Relictors and decided to abandon that idea.  There's too much conflicting/uncited information on it that I'm finding.  Would that I could access the Black Library and find all of the real info.  Anyway, in my despair, I've discovered something that might be a little bit more fun (and, as far as I can see, has been left untouched).  I'm currently brainstorming for a story involving the White Scars after the death of Khajog Khan, and I hope to get started tonight and have a draft ready by next weekend.

(i) "Congratulations Sir and welcome to the IX Platoon of the Serpentine Blades!, I am your personal logistics officer. You'll replace our old Platoon Commander Matroan. Got himself fried in the command chimera; but don't worry to much 'cause we hose them out on blessed ground. Seems the least we can do for our fallen heroes. If there is anything you need, sir, just ask the command staff for me.

My name is Alpharius, and im always around." (/i)

Thats a start, ill have a short first story posted by the 9th. Good luck guys :)

Archived