Scars Episode XI Updated 16/10 (Spoilers)

Ooooh it's all heating up.

Dorn makes a random appearence again, the Space Wolves fleet is closing on the Alpha Legion fleet who out numbers them but Bjorn thinks something is up. The biggest point though is that the White Scars have received word of the Betrayal...however it turns out the first message they received was from the Warmaster who has declared Leman Russ a traitor and heretic for destroying the Thousand Sons! Duh duh duh!

Sounds awesome. Really looking forward to getting this next year. Was it february or may it was released?

I have a question about the wolves in the book. Does Wraight take up where Abnett left them. I mean are they described/viewed in the same light as in Prospero Burns? 

Or does he start throwing around words like "grey hunters" and "blood claws" ?

Sounds awesome. Really looking forward to getting this next year. Was it february or may it was released?

I have a question about the wolves in the book. Does Wraight take up where Abnett left them. I mean are they described/viewed in the same light as in Prospero Burns? 

Pretty much the same as far as I can recall, it's apparently been done from the point of view of Bjorn the Fell handed.

Pretty much the same as far as I can recall, it's apparently been done from the point of view of Bjorn the Fell handed.

Sounds great.

Would be a shame if Wraight went away from the badass vlka fenryka and back to them being spehss vikings, but it sounds like there is nothing to worry about. 

Holy hell that sounds awesome, masterful move.

WoT, you mention Bjorn senses something is up when the Alpha fleet approaches. Is anything hinted? Are those Alphas loyal or something?

Does Dorn get some quality time?

Well he's suspicious of the fact that the Alpha Legion would all of a sudden have a fleet engagement this big when they've never done anything like it before, drawing on the understanding that Roboute famously hates their tactics and the Russ himself's less famous dislike of it also.

Dorn shows up with Malcador and the Sigilite discussing the issues, there's some nice parts that explore the relationships of the primarchs such as

"And the Lion" said Malcador. "what of him?"

"He pursues his private feuds," said Dorn. "And when has he ever been anything but his own master?"

Malcador smiled. "You brothers - such a nest of rivalries. I warned him to make you sisters, that it would make things more civilised. He thought I was joking. I wasn't"

And also in relation to Khan and how not many knew much about him :

"None of us did," said Malcador. "That was the point of him - in any system there needs to be uncertainty." He smiled at Dorn. "You my friend, were an exercise in the opposite. No wonder you two did not understand one another."

Well he's suspicious of the fact that the Alpha Legion would all of a sudden have a fleet engagement this big when they've never done anything like it before, drawing on the understanding that Roboute famously hates their tactics and the Russ himself's less famous dislike of it also.

Dorn shows up with Malcador and the Sigilite discussing the issues, there's some nice parts that explore the relationships of the primarchs such as

"He pursues his private feuds," said Dorn. "And when has he ever been anything but his own master?"

Malcador smiled. "You brothers - such a nest of rivalries. I warned him to make you sisters, that it would make things more civilised. He thought I was joking. I wasn't"

"None of us did," said Malcador. "That was the point of him - in any system there needs to be uncertainty." He smiled at Dorn. "You my friend, were an exercise in the opposite. No wonder you two did not understand one another."

The part about making girls is just precious, great line.

Also, more and more we see the Khan's unpredictability isn't just an hyperbole. Will we be seeing a Legion-schism and Primarch indecision that actually topples that of the Dark Angels?

The part about making girls is just precious, great line.

Also, more and more we see the Khan's unpredictability isn't just an hyperbole. Will we be seeing a Legion-schism and Primarch indecision that actually topples that of the Dark Angels?

If you've read Brotherhood of the Storm, the Stormseer who is pretty prominent in it may play a significant role in this indecision.

Another thing to pop up during the Dorn scene and there thoughts on Khan.

They kind of already suspect Khan may of turned on them, due to how close he was to Horus and how close he was to Magnus due to their love the culture, music and the librarius. In an effort to find out they redirect all their astropaths to the Chondax sector to try to contact him to find out

The Khan is prepared to move his entire legion back home just to see the Stormseer, but the Stormseer is on his way to see Khan if his ship can get through the warp storms.

Shiban already began to believe that legionaries had attacked each other, after investigating what killed the white scars on the volcano planet, a single knife wound down the neck. It was suggested by one of his squad that perhaps they fought amongst themselves, but he wasn't so sure.

Holy hell that sounds awesome, masterful move.

WoT, you mention Bjorn senses something is up when the Alpha fleet approaches. Is anything hinted? Are those Alphas loyal or something?

Does Dorn get some quality time?

Yeah Bjorn remarks on the Alpha Legion's apparent new loyalty as "...unsound". 

Archived