Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ultramarines 3rd company

Ultramarines Chapter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

alex567

alex567

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 351 posts
Hey guys, this is the start to my ultramarines 3rd company. I intend to paint the whole third company.

So far I own:

Captain - painted

Command squad

6 tactical squads - painted x2

2 assault squads

2 devastator squads

2 rhinos

2 razorbacks

Anyone got any ideas on what else to add to this? As in transport wise.

Whenever I finish something ill add it to the first post.

Captain:

captain

captain

captain

captain

ultramarine captain

First tactical squad:
tacticals

chud

more chud

plasma marine

heavy bolter

seargeant

group photo

with flash for colour

flash marines

flash other half

Edited by Brother Tyler, 20 January 2014 - 05:47 PM.
Tags edited

~alex

Ultramarines 3rd company project log

"A battle for supremacy against many foes is a battle of the best kind. There are few considerations, only those concerning where to place your next shot. It is war in its purest form."
"Every life is vital, no matter how seemingly insignificant. If we forget that, we are no better than the scum out there."

"I'm a sergeant, my lord. It's what I do."

To decimate a foe is to destroy one tenth. Go ahead decimate my force, see if I care.

DeRome90

DeRome90

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 129 posts

I really like these, especially the red on the shoulder plates and the plasma gun thumbsup.gif  

Ultramarines 3rd Company                                  Iron Warriors 55th Great Company

gallery_74802_15378_19961.pnggallery_74802_15378_13869.png

Aqui

Aqui

++ ARQUUS PRAELIA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,424 posts
I haven't tried it out in a battle yet, but I have a Las/Plas Razorback for my Chapter Master/Captain and Command squad. A Razorback in some form or other might be worth a look into smile.png

Nice start in any case! happy.png

Once, a Novice Cantus came to me, troubled and uncertain. A slip of a girl, only a few strides down the eternal path leading her to the Golden Throne. She asked me a question. She asked me how we can ever truly understand what faith is. I told her that there is no coin to measure what we feel in our hearts. There are no scales upon which we might weigh the faith of one woman against another. There is only duty and blood. There are only deeds and words. There is only the service to the God-Emperor, and the price that demands from each Sister can only be known by Him. But know that whatever fears must be faced, whatever hardships endured, that price is forever worth its full cost.
- Sister Katherine Elysius,
Daughter of the Emperor (later Imperial Saint Katherine)

TheMightyFireDrake

TheMightyFireDrake

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts

Its good to see a fellow 3rd company player, really nice keep it up