Allegiace of Lorgar and Perturabo: To wich god they belong?

RapatoR

Don't know if someone brought it up already, but I just read there's a new BL release for CSM and Daemons: Be'Lakor (special character). Besides being rather good, he has no allegiance to any of the ruinous powers. So much for 'official' interpretations of the fluff through GW. The fluff, like the rules and the opnion of women are subject to constant change. Right now, I still don't see Perturabo or Lorgar being the followers of a certain deity. But that might change when an official release says so. Just my 2 cents.

The Gods of Chaos may make an exception in the case of the unalighned daemon princes.

Be'Lakor's fluff says they prefer mono-god prices who they can guarantee devotion from, but I can see the gods not really wanting to let any other god have sole control over a second daemon primarch...it would make them too powerful. They may be willing to share possession in order to stop any one of them from being too strong.

Or alternatively, Lorgar and Purturabo could have ascended in another manner. Lorgar is all about unlocking secrets for the greater glory of the gods (while simultaneously avoiding enslavement to them) and serving something greater than himself (though part of me thinks he is starting to think of himself as that greater power), Purturabo on the other hand witnessed another Primarch forcibly ascend, it didn't really seem like the patron god had much of choice (not that it would have objected), it might be that along with daemon-forges, Purturabo finds a way of ascending other than god bothering (liquid Daemon essences! Mad potions!)

Archived