After a group effort to help with the decision (thanks again) here we go:

I vow to complete a Death Company squad, 10 furious marines will be added to my collection, with all their assortment of guns and spiky appendages.

Should i fail to complete my pledge i will wear the CARCERES IRA badge FOREVER.

Picture of the random bits i will use follows..

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz219/stefanoferraris/4c6a16b9-1839-48da-91c3-24bdea057a7f_zps049a8d8e.jpg

Looking promising there, Crusader Bob. 10 DC at the right place at the right time can solve most problems. :)

Welcome aboard. :tu:

And initial post updated. :)

Edited by Taranis

Heh hi guys, it's been a while :)

I, Brother Maxwell of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of the Primarch Sanguinius and of the Ninth Legion to paint and present a:

5 man Devestator Squad

1 Reclusiarch with Jump Pack

1 Storm Raven 

before the 30th of November. I will present pictures of my progress in this forum.

I vow to bear the CARCERES IRA badge in my signature, should I fail to complete my pledge. May Sanguinius guide my paint brush.

20130916_222617.jpg

Right I've been wanting to do this for a while so i'll start small if thats ok with you guys:

I, The Milkman of Baal, of the proud Blood Angels, vow on the honour of the Primarch Sanguinius and of the Ninth Legion to paint and present a Games Day Cpt, a Stormraven Gunship, 5 man Vanguard Squad, 10 man Dev squad and finish 1x 10 man tac squad 1x 5 man dc bolterand Landraider before the 30th of November. I will present pictures of my progress in this forum.

I vow to bear the CARCERES IRA badge in my signature, should I fail to complete my pledge. May Sanguinius guide my paint brush.

Pictures due this weekend when i get decent tinternet.

Right I've been wanting to do this for a while so i'll start small if thats ok with you guys:

I, The Milkman of Baal, of the proud Blood Angels, vow on the honour of the Primarch Sanguinius and of the Ninth Legion to paint and present a Games Day Cpt, a Stormraven Gunship, 5 man Vanguard Squad, 10 man Dev squad and finish 1x 10 man tac squad 1x 5 man dc bolterand Landraider before the 30th of November. I will present pictures of my progress in this forum.

Pictures due this weekend when i get decent tinternet.

It is not ok.

It is FINE brokther!

I, PyroX of those lost to the black rage, vow on the honour of
the Primarch Sanguinius and of the Ninth Legion to paint and present a
Reclusiarch and to finish a death company dreadnaught and DC Rhino before the 30th of November. I will
present pictures of my progress in this forum.

Aaaand thus I lost a day. Sorry for not replying yesterday. Work, the Dog training club and family kept me from your.

@ Brother Maxwell. Welcome back. Good to have you on board. Where ever we may roam we still do the Emperor's work. :)

@Jolemai. No problem, just write and post your vow. Just sticking to protocols. After all, in this thread I'm the man behind the desk. For good or worse. :)

@ Gondow. Congratulations on your 2nd vow. I really loves the Lamenters paint scheme and story/fluff. And your work very much does it all justice!

That being said, painting yellow and the checkered shoulder pads scares me.:(

@ The Milkman Of Baal. As said by a Battle brother above. That's just not ok! That's massively superb and most welcome!:yes: Welcome to the struggle for Baal.

@ Pyro X . Welcome, Brother. The DC are both a sign of our sad failure and our greatest strenght. We can always use the aid of our most focused melee masters. :)

@ Zynk Kaladin. Good pledge. Really looking forward to your work.:tu:

The development so far gives me hope that we might soon outnumber the foul demons that threaten the world our Primarch called home. :)

Off I go to update the opening post. :)

I, Jolemai, Field General of the Blood Angels Chapter, vow to make the following units battle ready and thus, eligible to purge the foul xenos and despicable traitors and heretics within my galactic quadrant by AD:30.11.13; One Stormraven and one Bolterback. Should I bring honour to the Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Updates are likely to be found here

You may do all your documentation here in this thread. The requirement is before and after pictures. They can be group shots, no problem. :)

You can also make you own thread with your own activities. (Pics, battle reports etc.)

Personally I have a thread for my painting. I think it's cool to see what's been done in the past and how things has evolved.:)

My link is in my signature and it's a good place as every body can find it. That includes myself as it sometimes is months between updates and it drowns in the general growth of our great forum.:yes:

I'd like to take this moment to (again) apologies for dragging my feet on those badges... please don't hurt me :P

As a slight penance, I'm 80% done with modeling Lucien! Obviously he needs serious touching up here and there as well as, of course, the rest of his equipment. Regardless I'm pretty happy with the progress so far. Here's his equipment:

C:SM captain with:

• Burning Blade (GIANT FLAMING MACHETE :furious: )
  • Bolt Pistol (not modeled yet... who needs a puny weak-sauce gun anyway?)
  • F&K Grenades (not modeled yet)
  • Artificer Armor(abs)
  • Jump Pack
  • Impeccably good looks for the ladies :wub.:

gallery_52275_8514_88170.jpg

I, Stonedog a Loyal Son of Sanguinius and follower of the God Emperor vow to:

Have my Librarian painted

Two (2) Five (5) man Squads of Assault Brothers painted

Two Sanguinary Priests painted

By:  November 30th in this year of our God

Edited by Stonedog

@ Pyro X. Great looking Dread and Rhino . I really like it and in general our traditional DC scheme. I have to ask, How about the Reclusiarch?

@ Zynk Kaladin. That is one great looking mini. Now I long for some colors.....

@ Stonedog. Welcome to you. Good vow. It's a small army in itself. I like it.:tu:

@ The Milkman Of Baal. That is great to see. Looking forward to seeing your progress. :)

Edited by Taranis

I, SevenExxes of the proud Blood Angels, vow on the honour of the Primarch Sanguinius and of the Ninth Legion to paint and present an Honour Guard and Stormraven I will present videos of my progress in this forum.

SevenExxes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0BCNC7eMm8

Edited by SevenExxes

Welcome aboard, Brother. Always good with reinforcement. :)

Initial post updated.

Are Gondow, xmercx and Pyro X going to be the only Brothers fighting for Baal in the next update? Of course it's up to teblin but I personally fear becoming a chaos spawn or something equally unpleasant if I don't complete my vow. There's more than two months left and the jumpers are done. Now the scouts gets the spotlight.:)

I was wondering, Gondow, would you like to share your recipe for your yellow. I'm seriously considering giving a squad of lamenters a try for my next vow.

Edited by Taranis