+++ Call of Chaos VI +++

Captain Semper

I Sword Brethren answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 

1. Lieutenant Damon Screed (Huron Blackheart)

2. Ancient Haas (Contemptor Dreadnaught)

3. Ancient Grehn (Contemptor Dreadnaught)

4. Havok Squad D' Souza (1 Champion,4 Autocannons)

5. Daemon Engine Iron Roar (Heldrake)

6. Bike Squad Raynor (3 Chaos Bikers)

before January 15th 2014. I promise to
update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the
wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the
Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear
the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/281854-iron-warriors-11th-company/

I Aquilanus answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete:

1 Chaos Space Marines Lord (partially basecoated/painted - will post picture of the actual model soon to show how far (if unacceptable as an entry, the model will be completed as part of the vow anyway with the understanding that it will NOT count smile.png )

6 5 Chaos Space Marine Chosen (the "leader" is completely painted and therefore will not count, but the other five are still on sprues)

1 Chaos Space Marine Hellbrute

20 19 Chaos Cultists (one Cultist is complete and therefore does not count)

Of the Traitor Space Marine War band, the Bahltimyr Reavers

before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Captain Semper, you are either psychic (and thereby I pray for your immortal soul that you gain the Emperor's forgiveness laugh.png ), or you have actually sold your soul to Chaos (and thereby I pray for you immortal soul that you gain the Emperor's forgiveness), but this is just the motivation I need to get the Traitor portion of my Dark Vengeance box set complete! happy.png

Edit: (would help if I put my fething name in the vow! blink.png )

BFG you say?  Here I was hemming and hawing at what to take away from the ETL 2014.  I just so happen to have a Chaos fleet in need of painting.  Now I am pretty sure these are the right classes, but if you notice any errors in my before picture, let me know as my BFG rules are buried and I am using Lexicanum and bad memory as a guide. Before in my WIP thread.

Two Styx class heavy cruisers

One Hades class heavy cruiser

One Murder class cruiser

One Devastation class cruiser

Two Slaughter class cruisers

Now the truly hard part is what colors do I paint these?  I am leaning towards Iron Warriors, although Imperial Fists might be fun too.  We'll see which when I start...

BFG you say?  Here I was hemming and hawing at what to take away from the ETL 2014.  I just so happen to have a Chaos fleet in need of painting.  Now I am pretty sure these are the right classes, but if you notice any errors in my before picture, let me know as my BFG rules are buried and I am using Lexicanum and bad memory as a guide. Before in my WIP thread.

Two Styx class heavy cruisers

One Hades class heavy cruiser

One Murder class cruiser

One Devastation class cruiser

Two Slaughter class cruisers

Now the truly hard part is what colors do I paint these?  I am leaning towards Iron Warriors, although Imperial Fists might be fun too.  We'll see which when I start...

Thousand Sons!

I, Ammonius, answer the sixth Call of Chaos and vow to complete a Chaos Land Raider and a Chaos Warhound Titan before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I arizonajirt answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the following followers of the great blood god;

1: 27 ranged cultists

2: 35 ccw cultists

3: 20 ccw cultists

4: 10 warp talons

5: 10 raptors

6: 20 khorne berserkers

before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/281862-arizonajirts-of-chaos-vi-wip/

@ tvih: Emperor's Children. Seriously.

@ JamesI: sorry mate - corrected it now! :)

@ Kurgan: Good to see you taking the Oath of Damnation... Now your soul is at the mercy of the Dark Gods! :devil:  Who btw demand at least another unit from you. You thought life in the Eye would be easy? :no:

@ Aquilanus: The Master of Recruits posses a great deal of secret powers. Unfortunately reading minds is not one of them - or so I will have you think... :ph34r:

@ Fasha: Good to see BFG making an appearence! I have a fleet of Iron Warriors myself - but maybe it's time to go pink? ;)

@ Ammonius: A TITAN?!?! Now this is a pleasent surprise and totally unexpected. I'll have SG craft a special badge for you if you make it... What Legio btw?

@ Arizona: Good to see ya again mate! I see you put the cultists to work! :D Am I looking at a Word Bearer Lord?

Great stuff guys - 22 have answered already, do you think we can do 100 for this year?

Updated to this point

I Noctus Cornix answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete One Dark Apostle, A squad of 10 Word Bearer Chaos Marines, A squad of 5 Raptors, A Squad of 10 Noise Marines, Khârn the Betrayer (counts as), and a Squad of 5 Khorne Berzerkers. before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

You can follow my work on my WIP Blog found here or you can simply click on the link in my signature.

Hail to the Ruined King!

I Sith'ari answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 6 units (2x20 Daemonettes, 1x5 plague drones, 1x20 Pink Horrors, 1 Herald of Tzeentch & 1 Soul Grinder of Nurgle) before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Time once again to get my Chaos on - awww yeah! :D

I Ferrus Manus answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1 Chaos Lord, 1 Unit of 9 Chaos Marines, 5 Raptors & 10 Chaos Cultists before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Great Changer! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Change Eternal and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I'll post the link to the WIP log when I make it!

I, tvih, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete a 5-man Chaos Space Marine squad, a 5-man Chaos Biker squad and a Chaos Lord of Khorne on a Juggernaut before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the (puny) Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin(ation of all followers of Chaos). If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul (given there's no need to, because the Emperor protects)!

I Danny Cyanide answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 3 Chosen squads, 1 biker squad, 1 Chaos Lord and 1 Sorcerer of Black Legion before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Really looking forward to this, as lasy year was a blast!

I am new to Chaos. As you said Real Life gets in the way, can I vow one thing, and when done, vow something else? I don't want to vow too much and then not complete it.

Something always comes up that causes me to never complete anything, so want to make sure before I commit. 

Lord Rust answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 3 Chaos Bikers, a custom Helbrute, and a custom dccw Chaos Dreadnaught before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I Capitano answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 3 Ten Man Units of Night Lords (not up to Dan the Deamon or Brother Heinrich quality but at least table top) and 2 Ten Man Squads of mixed Renegade Marines before January 15th 2014.  I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of those puny Dark Gods.  If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin.  If I fail I'll wear the Mark of the Lost and expect no mercy on my soul!

also yes that is 50 Marines I know...

Archived