+++ Call of Chaos VI +++

Captain Semper

Wow! Another productive weekend!

@ IP: Your First Claw sure looks promising! Mercutian is beyond impressive! Can't wait to see some paint on it brother!

@ nhaunter: :blink: This free hand is fantastic man! you really know how to personalise your army! The whole composition is top notch - the sense of speed and the chaotic projectiles... This is awesomeness incarnate!

@ Lord Rust: True Chaotic touch there mate... The custom Helbrute stands out - inspirational stuff! Work a bit on the pic taking - your work deserves the best you can give on that front!

@ Sith'ari: ...and that's how daemonettes are done. Next question please. :D Well done mate - good use of yellow there - not a colour readily associated with Slaanesh - so you managed to personalise your unit while keeping it firmly in the realm of the Dark Prince! The Horrors look promising too - go for it!

@ Bungicats: Those guys sure look the part! Very well made and great basing too... I'm actually thinking of starting a Word Bearers army - but for the HH setting... ;) Congratulations for completing your vow!

@ Ammonius: This is surely the path to Daemonhood! The detail is amazing as befits such an awesome model! Very, VERY impressive work mate - this is going to be a gem! Keep it up!

@ steve shields: Well you sure look prepared to tackle the big items... The Daemon is very impressive and bit... German? hahaha!!! Great job there steve, now let's see your take on the Titan.

BEYOND ALL EXPECTATIONS, THE 6TH CALL OF CHAOS HAS TWO TITAN PLEDGES. AS SUCH, THOSE WHO SUCCESFULLY COMPLETE THEIR TITANS WILL RECEIVE A PERSONALISED BADGE WITH THE NAME OF THEIR TITAN LEGION TO ATTACH TO THEIR MARK OF DARK GLORY!

Updated to this point!

Ha Ha! You better believe that the mighty steve shields and I will show everyone that our wallets have IRON WITHIN!!

Only 45 days until January 15th! Does anyone else out there have a Titan they think they can finish to complete our maniple?

I SlaveToDarkness answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1 Chaos Warband :D (Chaos Lord, 2 x6 Chaos Marine squads, x3 Bikers (Marines riding Steeds) Keeper of Secrets and 12 Daemonettes) before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Final Update, Heldrake 1:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/SDC10517.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/SDC10518.jpg

Trust me, the rest is painted, I just felt like having something that wasn't 'and here's more top down of the trim'.

Dragonlover

@ -Max- : Good to see you keep on track! That Warpsmith is way awesome! keep to it! :tu:

@ Dragonlover: Congratulations! An impressive model - every time I see one of these I just want to make one myself! :D

Updated to this point!

@ -Max- : Good to see you keep on track! That Warpsmith is way awesome! keep to it! thumbsup.gif

@ Dragonlover: Congratulations! An impressive model - every time I see one of these I just want to make one myself! biggrin.png

Updated to this point!

Thanks Cap! I think I'm gonna move on to my Havocs next, if I have to swap paints because I've noticed yet another bit of silver that needs doing again I'm gonna scream.

Dragonlover

@ SlaveToDarkness: Promising start. That Bull / Greater Deamon certainly has potential! Good luck!

@ Tanith Ghost: well, the wait was well worth it! All that green stuff certainly makes for very unique units! Can't wait to see colors on them! And yes, I added the Lord - no prob!

@ Brother Heinrich: I think Curze would be very satisfied to see his little criminals looking so crisp! Excellent result - and an excellent concept for the Oblits. You bypassed the GW models (of questionable aesthetics) and delivered a very cool alternative - painted to very high standards too! :tu:

Updated to this point!

Update again, second squad basecoated and a cheeky family shot, gonna pull an allnighter to listen to Unremembered Empire and get most of the painting done, so more updates tomorrow morning before I pass out. 

+++ Combined Update +++

This update covers what's going on with both the Legio Extirpator Chaos Warhound and the Deprecators Land Raider. Of particular note is my attempt at salt weathering, which didn't come out quite as planned, but it's growing on me. Check it out here!

+++

I 200Plus answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete one FW Dreadnaught and one five man Night Lords squad (at least) before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Once more dear friends....into the breach!! My neck and back are feeling better and so many of the posters here have inspired me to again attempt to get back into the hobby.

Best of luck to all!

Ave Dominus Nox

++EDIT - WiP for the vow is located here http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/284303-coc-vow-night-lords-dread-and-squad/

Archived