+++ Call of Chaos VI +++

Captain Semper

Hey, just wanted to say I have the first post of my plague marine pledge ready, unfortunately for some reason the copy paste function doesn't work for me right now so I cant post the pictures yet, but will as soon as I am able, until then ill do some painting ;)

Ok guys, I've updated to this point.

Now I'll be in London from tomorrow until Jan 4. That means that an iPad is all I'll have, making updates difficult. So although I'll be around throught the coming week, the next update won't be coming before next Saturday. That should not stop you posting your progress and completions, just don't expect the first page to be updated before I return to Athens next Saturday. msn-wink.gif

and im back again and semper this is posted from my phone, below on the link to my wip thread you will find a few pics of my plague marines, and here ill also add a pic of the sorc wip

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/8E5703A0-6AE2-4D9D-ADA4-1B96B052F2E6_1.jpg

more to come soon

Done it nhaunter!

@ Thamier: Do you have Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 7? I found that since I upgraded to version 11 of the Internet Explorer copy/paste just does not work for me. So I use Safari! ;) 

yup i read up on it, but think ill use my phone until its sorted, did you have a chance to look at my two pledge updates?

@ Thamier: Yeap! I have made the relevant updates... Keep it up - those Nurgle dudes sure look promising (as does the mounted Sorcerer for that matter! ;) )

@ nhaunter: thx mate. I'll still be around - but no updates until next Saturday.

As a reminder, please continue to post your progress as normal - just don't expect them to show in the first page before next Saturday. :) I'll be around and will check the B&C many times daily and of course I'll check and respond to any PMs. 

Updated to this point!

Work is progressing on the dread. I had to tell my GF that if I failed I was adding her name to the fail banner and I would use it against her all year. She gave me the weekend off moving to paint :)

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/meadows88/P1020038_zps385caf23.jpg

WiP thread is herehttp://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/284303-coc-vow-night-lords-dread-and-squad/

Any pointers or comments are always welcome.

I -Max- answer again the Call of Chaos and vow to complete Alpha Legion Operative (counts-as Cypher) before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

The first update to this new vow can be found here.

Update

WIP area

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/242006-iron-warriors-5th-grand-company-re-born-army-log/page-12?do=findComment&comment=3556609

That the second update for the Dark Apostle.  I've just to add some parts to the model & also get water effect onto the base which will be part of his third update.

Also update one on the Cultist.  I just bought my second box of Cadain yesterday & hopeful spend tomorrow searching for some Necromunda models to add to this unit.  Also hopeful find Seth model for Xarl conversion for first claw.

Also just started building my unit of Fallen Angels :D   Should be place a order with Forge World tomorrow to get the Dreadnought CCW arm to get my model finish.

Whooooa! An avalanche of updates! The Chaos crowd has really been busy of late! :)

Keep them coming everybody, and remember, it's roughly a couple of weeks before the deadline! So spring to action for those who are slumbering, wrap it up for those who are in various stages of completion, and sit back and enjoy the finale for those who have already completed. And for the true Aspiring Champions who thirst for Dark Glory, it's never too late to up the stakes (like -Max- the unstoppable ;))

Archived