+++ Call of Chaos VI +++

Captain Semper

@ Iron Skull Mask: VERY well painted - you've turned those minis to real gems! Well done mate

@ ammonious: :blink: This is an awe inspiring beast! Beautiful - just beautiful... and to think you managed it in three months (and a Land Raider to boot!). Nuntius Exitii the Messanger of Ruin sure walks! Gongratulations mate - an awesome task seen to its succesful completion!

@ RazakelXIII: Looks good so far mate, make the effort to complete but don't jeopardize the quality! If you make it that'll be great, if you don't it's only your soul at risk. And that's gone already! :lol:

@ Deadman Wade: Keep going mate - your few remaining minis hold the keys to Daemonhood! So close now!

@ SlaveToDarkness: You got one day mate, one day...

@ The Devourer: For some reason I never doubted your completion... I runs in the family apparently! hahaha!!! Congratulations - baeutiful Plagues there... very warped! :tu:

@ steve shields: pirate.gif another one! Oh boy! This is fantastic work steve - just fantastc! The bright metals are a great contrast with the red! Now you have to give me the name of Titan Legio - apart from the name of the machine itself. I need info and background! :devil:

I have to tell you guys, I'm very impressed with both the quality and the quanity of the Chaos team output! Congratulations to all and remember: ONE DAY TO GO!!!

updated to this point!

Should set it by my body clock, then we get another few years lol

@Semper, yeah I know times short, just sprayed bases now, all thats left is inks and painting of weapons. The bits I really dont want to do lol

Regarding the deadline, please note that I'm going to take into account the different time zones - since this is not a competition ETL style there is no need for harsh deadlines. As long as it is Jan 15 in your time zones all is well... I'll return on the 16th (my time) to make the official close of the event. So 15th is all good!

Good luck to all! :)

@Semper - I have details and an icon to finish. I also want to give the mini's a once over for small fixes and whatnot. I just posted my last update. I will post completion pictures tomorrow AM or later this evening. Sorry for the confusion.

@ 200plus: Ok, look forward for your completion - time is running out! :D

@ nhaunter: I can see you really work well under pressure! tick tack tick tack tick tack! (love the onl-style raptors too!)

@ Chaeron: I sure hope you'll make it - its a close call!

@ Lord Rust: Awesome paintjob on those dreads! Really cool conversions too! Three bikes then... hmm... do not underestimate them - they usually are more work than they look! ;)

NOW THIS IS THE LAST DAY! YOU HAVE THE WHOLE DAY TO FINISH UP AND PRESENT YOUR UNITS - I WILL RETURN TOMORROW (GREEK TIME) TO CLOSE THE EVENT BY DOING THE FINAL UPDATE AND GIVE THE AWARDS!

SO DO YOUR FINISHING TOUCHES FOR TOMORROW WILL BE TOO LATE!

updated to this point!

Archived