+++ Call of Chaos VI +++

Captain Semper

I would thank him but he would think I was taking the censored.gif without mentioning something about dress wearers and trip hazards. And no forgetting the pearls and handbags msn-wink.gif

You guys are too much! As soon as you said "pearls and handbags" I got a mental image of space marines standing around screeching at each other in the Monty Python "old woman" voices!

I won't mention tickets to Monty Python Live then ;) Ello Polly!!!

I would thank him but he would think I was taking the censored.gif without mentioning something about dress wearers and trip hazards. And no forgetting the pearls and handbags msn-wink.gif

You guys are too much! As soon as you said "pearls and handbags" I got a mental image of space marines standing around screeching at each other in the Monty Python "old woman" voices!

"He's not a member of the Fallen, he's a very naughty boy!" laugh.png

I would like to thank everybody for their kind words! 

@ The Devourer & SlaveToDarkness: The ETL starts in mid-May. This is a carefully selected date for me but one of the parameters was to give a breathing space from the LPC - an event that seems to be on hold now. So I cannot rule-out an earlier launch but no promises... :)

@ Brother Heinrich: I fully recognise the issue of signature size. I will discuss this with The Shadow Guard and see if there is a way to make medallions in order to save space... In the mean time people may want to consider using just the square badges with the title rather than both the large 300x100 and the 100x100 ones...

@ Forte: Well I think a new era is dawning for you... What you failed to do with the SWs you'll do with Chaos - it's all down to inspiration! And as regards dresses, pearls and hadbags, admit it - you're just jealous! :D

@ leinman: ETL III will be a test for the IG faction (among others). If you still play for that team plan ahead! ;) Thanks for  your kind words!

@ -Max- : Cypher? hmm... sorry - doesn't ring a bell... who's he again? I'll be interested to meet him! :devil:

Now it is time to unpin the Sixth Call of Chaos. It has taken its rightful position among other previous B&C events in the PCA Official Events Archive so you can have easy access to it. You can also, if you wish, take a look to other previous events too - such as the ETL and the L&T. On the matter of banners - I'll revert. :)

I'm sure you will! :D

I just need to stress though that it's not me who produces them, but The Shadow Guard. Who is busy beyond reckoning. Like real busy. Busy, busy, busy. So be patient and all good things will come to those who wait! ;)

It's possible to resize if you have Photoshop. Open the image of the size you want. Open the new image. Drag, rotate and transform to cover the original. Flatten image and save. Sorted.

and this is how we relax afterwards biggrin.png

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/614/334/746.jpg

article can be fond here http://annarchive.com/files/Drmg204.pdf

Slave, I got that issue of Dragon Magazine when I had a subscription.  It is actually loads of fun.  Now time for some recruitment.

This is the Summer of Chaos.  This year from May to August, Chaos shall reign and the ETL will be claimed for the dark gods.  I personally shall be vowing a mighty force that will make the sycophants of the false emperor tremble in fear.  Join me and together we none shall stand before the majesty of the Ruinous Powers. 

aye, my fists can wait... I shall amass a great warhost of the Dark Pantheon, and smite down the followers of the corpse Emperor and reduce the Imperium to rubble, crush my enemies -- See them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

I think Bolt Thrower get the message across... 

Enter the realm of chaos, your nightmare has just begun
You may wake up screaming, but there's no place left to run

The ancient prophecy of dominant supremacy
Find strength through your salvation, the need for domination

Past life you deplore, present life abhor
Future life is so unreal, intense despair now you feel

Mutated creatures round you stare, at your limbs they all tear
It's too late now to say a prayer, for your gods have no care

Welcome incursions of chaos, you know you cannot resist
To serve, worship, obey them - in the only way to exist

Your foretold destiny of perpetual lunacy
The final requisition is no longer your decision

The obscure deprivity blinds you, now you cannot see
What they've made of your world as your blood is turning cold

Now it's time to pay your price - the ultimate sacrifice
Gasp at your final breath - cleansed now in your death

Your death

• 2 weeks later...

For economy of space, and given that some sigs become too long, Shoadow Guard has made a medallion-size badge to commemorate the event. Feel free to use it if you so desire:

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Img_CH00_08Awards_07_CoC_2013.gif

Archived