=][= Loyalty & Treachery =][=

Captain Semper

Well for the ETL timing, the base case is to stick to the same schedule like last year and the year before mid-May to mid-August... I may go earlier but need to be ok with the rules... There will be changes this year (although the basic concept will remain unchanged)!

Not at all Batte8rother! In fact your welcome to wear the badge of the 7th Legion if you want to! You just don't get to wear the title! ;)

All the banners can be found here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/281020-loyalty-treachery/?p=3570482

Group shot time!

Again, congratulations to all who participated in this most glorious of challenges, and a huge thanks to Captain Semper for his work in running it. I'm massively grateful to have had the chance to be part of it. I've had a lot of fun, and it's been great to get a bit more connected with B&C at large having been a long-time lurker.

With regards to when/how another one of these takes place, I don't really mind. I'd almost be keen to have another one start now, as I've still got a fair bit to get on with! laugh.png

Anyway... Time for some pretty pictures.

gallery_67188_8872_1253992.jpg

21 completed Astartes, 3 Dreads and two tanks, which is more than I can say I've done for a single project in 15 and a bit years of hobbying. Looks like 30k's the way forwards.

Obviously I'd love to carry this momentum forwards because, as I said above, I've still got some distance to go before I can call this force finished and start on my Iron Hands and Death Guard army!

For those interested, this is everything I've done for my VII and XII Legions so far. Most of it was built & painted in the last three to four months, alongside Loyalty and Treachery...

gallery_67188_8872_487762.jpg

Apologies for the focus. My camera-fu is weak.

Still to build/add/buy are 3 Legion Medusas, another few marines for the Breacher Squad, a Tactical Squad, 3 Deathclaw Drop Pods for the Contemptors, some Red Butchers and the two Legion's respective Primarchs.

So, as I say... Can we do another one of these soonish?

Just to echo what's already been said; a massive thank you to Captain Semper for running the event. A continuation would be most welcome. I think that we have built up enough interest to have something more frequently than on an annual basis. Perhaps two a year and a third unoffically tying into the ETL? Based on 3 x 3 month periods with a month break in between.

Also a big shout out to all you guys who took part! Your work has been truly inspirational. I also curse the lot of you for making me want to buy and build every legion, you'll cost me a fortune!

I hope the guys at Forgeworld have enjoyed flicking through here and seeing their work come to life.

For the Warmaster!

Well thank you guys for your participation and kind words.

This is now time to unpin the L&T and let it drop in the normal forums. If you want to revisit the topic you can find a link in the PCA Official Events Archive.

If you want to discuss the future of the event feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

For economy of space, and given that some sigs become too long, Shoadow Guard has made a medallion-size badge to commemorate the event. Feel free to use it if you so desire:

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Img_CH00_08Awards_08_L_T_2013.gif

Archived