Lords of Titan - A Grey Knight WIP

Good morning and good news, the lords of titan are answering the daemonic threat once again.

Moving on, after much lurking around, putting up some posts in my beloved Ultramarine forum, I decided it was time for me to once again get involved right here in the WIP, its what I love about the hobby most so why not document it (normally as I get to involved in a project and finish them without ever going near my camera, lol).

So to begin, I have finally got the urge to get my GK's properly up and running. And what better way to start then to get a brotherhood champion sorted, so as an allied detachment they don't devour my points.

The Task:

1. Not to use the old metal justicar as it just doesn't look as dynamic as the new plastic GK's.
  2. Make him stand out from a normal squad.
  3. Create a nice base for him to stand on (this is an aim for all my GK's)

Here are the pics, hope you enjoy. C&C welcome and appreciated.

The base, going for cracked earth and lava, as daemons tend to play havoc when they corrupt a world.

GK Brotherhood Champion base

Front - just blu tacked for stance, and to save me from a world of painting pain.

GK Brotherhood Champion front

Right

GK Brotherhood Champion right

Back

GK Brotherhood Champion back

Left

GK Brotherhood Champion left

Angled

GK Brotherhood Champion angled

And finally a modified storm bolter to add some flare

GK Brotherhood Champion stormbolter

Thank you for looking/reading, will hopefully get more done soon if RL doesn't thwart my plans thanks.gif

Well as I had a bit of time recently I got a couple more models sorted up so here's the update of things so far:

Justicar, pretty standard fellow who just got some reposing done to him

Justicar 1

Then in one of my more ambition moments I thought I should sort out my Brother-captain/GM, but as I didn't want to buy a 5 man term squad for 1 HQ choice I decided to pick up Stern and change him round a little bit, mainly as I want all my GK's with helmets, here is the result of my endeavour:

Couple of forward angles just to see the iron halo a little better in the first

Brother Captain High Angle

Brother Captain

Well that's all for now, hope you like what you're seeing. thanks.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got round to doing some more on my GK's, been a bit busy as of late. So here is a pic of my strike psycannon marine, still needs some highlighting and washes but its a start (and before I upset the_chaplain barrels will be drilled once my hobby drill arrives).

GK w/Psycannon

C&C appreciated, hope to get more pics up soon.

Archived