Red corsairs

steamius

Fantastic Heldrake. Very striking. The funny thing is everytime I see someone do that scheme properly, it just looks so good. I think it's a tough scheme because you can't really speed paint with much of it, but it just looks great and you've pulled it off nicely, very clean.

Very nice.  I like how you went with black edging, rather than the more standard metallic.  A bold choice, but one you've really pulled off.

Inquisitor Psychologis Ruminahui

Thank you. To be honest. I first plan was to paint the gold parts black, and the black parts in gold. That way I could have avoided the highlight work on black. But when I painted one side on gold, I dident like it at all. So I decided to go over with black again and do it the hard way, which turned out to be the right way ^^D

Fantastic Heldrake, well done! :cool.:

Thank you ^^) Next stop will be 2 maulerfiends. 

• 5 months later...

WOW! This took me a while.... Since Photobucket are so cool, I decided to show them the middle finger. So I found every single picture I posted here, and updated all the posts. Now, all the pictures are back, and I can show you my progress in the army.

Have 2 Maulerfiends. Finishing the 2cond layer of skin color. + Huron will have a strip bath soon xD

fraBFc9.jpg

HFjR92f.jpg

lwX5tGX.jpg

s80IBUi.jpg

Really do like the look of your Red Corsairs ... how are they fairing this addition? Are the bikes working as well as they used too? 

Thanks!

They are very good in the new edition. Being able to charge after advancing? Yes please. Cast warp speed and you are in your opponents face turn 1.

Archived