Red corsairs

steamius

Those bases have such texture, they look great.

Thank you ^^)

These Maulerfiends look great, they look like they have come straight out of the corrupt forgeworld governed by the red corsairs. The bases are epic, lots of texture and looks like a real mini landscape on each one

Thanks! Started allying the second red color on the armor. So should finish them in a month or two.  

They look great! I don’t really use daemon engines but seeing yours are tempting me.

And seeing them with the Hamadrya (spelling?) is a great picture. Someone picked on the wrong kid on the wrong playground...

They look great! I don’t really use daemon engines but seeing yours are tempting me.

And seeing them with the Hamadrya (spelling?) is a great picture. Someone picked on the wrong kid on the wrong playground...

Thanks! To be fair, mauler fiends are not that great xD

He looks gun. I bet he was a blast to paint after painting marines and daemon engines.

He was a blast to paint. And the reason why I decided to paint him now, is because I had a game versus guard. He killed all my big boys in turn one. So since I had nothing to loose, I decided to charge my Huron in a squad of 5 melta guys. He made 2 hits ans something wound. And my Huron would be dead, if it wasent for the brave Vasja who jumped in front of Huron and took the shot instead ^^D

Oh man, "he looks guns"...thanks Ipad autocorrect. Fun fact to anyone if I type garbbled messages its because of my sausage fingers and an Ipad screen:rolleyes:

Pretty cool to hear how he took one for the Blood Reaver himself. In fact, after seeing your mini I dusted off the Night Lord book of the same name just to read the part where he is first scene.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking good! I just watched a batrep where you defeated a Deathwatch force. It was great seeing such well-painted armies on the table.

Thank you ^^) There will be a red corsairs vs space wolves very soon! Going back to Finland for that game ^^D

Archived