Codex: Adepta Sororitas is out!

AdmLancel

Maybe sisters will be in th 7th edition starter box :P , and the first codex to be released with 7th. Everything will be great until the next codex comes out and SoBs will be 'Meh' for the rest of the edition.

SoBs Vs Rainbow Warriors.

• 2 months later...

One of each relic per army, so far as I recall.EDIT: You're right, apparently. Under the relics section it says "A model can take one of the following."

Partly why many of us feel the best weapon choice for a Canoness is an Eviscerator if you intend for close combat. We simply accept that the Canoness isn't going to hit faster than anyone, and though you lose the extra attack from a pistol, each attack is more meaningful. Then of course, you free up not just her relic slot for something else (probably the mantle), and a weapon slot for something other than a pistol (like a Condemnor). It's what I feel I would do if I were looking for an optimal death Canoness: Eviscerator + Condemnor Boltgun + Rosarius + Mantle of Ophelia.

Sorry for bumping a old thread but my copy of the iBook dex says only priests can take a eviscerator, where does it say the canniness can take one or is the ebook version different?

.mobi version, 60% / location 1285 of 2175;

- A Canoness may take items from the Melee Weapons, Ranged Weapons and Ecclesiarchy Relics lists.

54% / location 1157 of 2175

Melee Weapons;

- Eviscerator* - 30 pts

56% / location 1191 of 2175 (seriously, what the hell is wrong with page numbers, GW?)

* Canoness and Ministorum Priest only.

** Ministorum Priest only

*** Canoness only.

**** Canoness only. Replaces one weapon carried by the wielder.

... huh. I just noticed, the Mace of Valaan doesn't replace a weapon. Priest can have a laspistol, a plasma gun, AND the mace.

Archived