So is this alongside your iron tenth or in place of?

At the moment, in place of. I had a sit down and see exactly what I wanted to do with each army and came to the conclusion that the Sons of Horus force I have in mind will be far smaller and far cheaper than the Iron Tenth. So because of that, I've made the decision to start with my Sons of Horus and then will move on to the Iron Tenth once I am satisfied with them.

Until then, this project has my full attention.

This project just keeps getting better and better! Awesome background, imbued with chilling atmosphere and cool characters just waiting to rain destruction down on one another. Love it.

I love the internet and the B&C for the way it can bring 4 such huge talents together and let us viewers come along for the ride!

Project of epic proportions!

Keep up the great work guys.

Am eagerly looking forward to the next updates.

Reaver

And thus, I am shown how this thread can tear apart what I think is awesome and rebuild it into something far more grand. Trench-sloggers and ground pounders against line-zippers and trench-stormers. This has truly become a thread of epic proportions.

I half-expect a bat-rep between the four of you when your respective forces are complete. Lord knows how epic that would be.

::::Vox Transmission Intercepted::: Loading Incription File:::Location- Zone Raptari:::: Source- . . . . . UNKNOWN :::: Processing::: Playback::::

++ The cur are being slaughtered in droves

++ I told you their kind were too weak. Throw them a false hope and they will storm for it like dogs, nevermind the dagger that lay in waiting..

++ They're existence is an affront to the Luprecal. Let them die.

++ Hold your tongue, they are still our brothers.

++ They're no brothers of mine.

++ Nor mine, their blood is too weak.

++ What say you, Skin Walker?

++ . . . . . . . . We move.

I believe you can follow a topic without the notifications.

I didn't really think about that. Let's try it with an unchecked box, then. If my inbox gets clogged, I'll be blaming you Darth! tongue.png

This thread is going to be so full of win the internet will be in awe.

Huh. So if I read everything right, only the Loyalists are expected to have survivors, albeit not many. SWEET!

Not exactly, Kol. msn-wink.gif

Happy Bubble. Gone.

In the grim dark, times of treachery, during M31. There are no Happy Bubbles.

This thread is going to be so full of win the internet will be in awe.

Huh. So if I read everything right, only the Loyalists are expected to have survivors, albeit not many. SWEET!

Not exactly, Kol. msn-wink.gif

Happy Bubble. Gone.

In the grim dark, times of treachery, during M31. There are no Happy Bubbles.

There if your happy bubbles are grimdark, treachery and death.

Archived