Word Bearers 1k (Chapter of the Tri-fold Crown)

Emperor's Furor

So my chapter of choice is the Tri-fold crown, it's designated as an attritional warfare focused chapter and I've tried to bring this idea into the way I've made up the list, what do you think?

HQ

Chaplain - Burning Lore - 115

Master of Signal - 85

Troops

Tactical Squad - (15) Nuncio-vox / lightning claw / artificer armour - 235

Breacher Squad - (15) graviton gun / breacher charge / power fist / artificer armour /nuncio vox - 335

Elites

Rapier Weapons Battery - Graviton Cannon - 75

Heavy Support

Medusa - 155

I like it, very characterful. Presumably the Mos and Chaplain will be in the Tactical/Breacher Squad. I do wonder about the Medusa though. Why not replace it with a Plasma Predator and free up some points (eg, the Power Pist/Artificer Armour) of the Sergeant for a Laser Destroyer Battery...but that isn't very fluffy, is it? sad.png

I was going to put the Mos with the graviton cannon so it could use it's ballistic skill when the MoS isn't dropping it's bombardment. I didn't want to add to much shooting and have some form of combat to deal with terminators and other marines, figured the Medusa with the graviton cannon would be ample damage at this level to wear an advancing force down, so my infantry could mop them up.

Archived