Luther's W.o.S.P. (Works of Slow Progress)

LutherMax

I've voiced that before? Whoops, totally forgot and I don't want to sound like a nag as it's really not that big a deal. Your solution is a fitting one :happy.:

At least, I thought it was you! Difficult to be sure, I built these guys a long time ago – took me ages to get around to finishing them! And no worries, it's a valid point but I couldn't resist the brutal style of the armour mark for Death Company.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks terminatorAM!

To celebrate the unlocking of one of my favourite Space Marine kits to the Blood Angels in the new Codex, I dusted off the one I bought and painted when it was first released and re-photographed it.

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Blood-Angels-Land-Speeder-Storm-01-768x768.jpg

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Blood-Angels-Land-Speeder-Storm-02-768x768.jpg

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Blood-Angels-Land-Speeder-Storm-03-768x768.jpg

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Blood-Angels-Land-Speeder-Storm-04-768x768.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Why are the Razorback turrets different colored, compared to the hulls? Were the Raptors' in a hurry when they received the black-painted turrets from a forge world, and they had no time to repaint the turrets before the Rhinos-turned-Razorbacks were sent into battle?

Why are the Razorback turrets different colored, compared to the hulls? Were the Raptors' in a hurry when they received the black-painted turrets from a forge world, and they had no time to repaint the turrets before the Rhinos-turned-Razorbacks were sent into battle?

The truth is, when I started painting them I wanted to be able to use them on both Blood Angels and Raptors Razorbacks, so needed a colour that would work with both. However I am following the same principle with the vehicle weapons as with infantry: green armour / gunmetal weapons / black-grey casing.

And now, the Raptors have air support! Never the quickest or easiest job to paint three vehicles at once but having such a great kit to play with does help!

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-01-768x51

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-02-768x51

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-03-768x51

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-04-768x76

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-05-768x76

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-06-768x76

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-07-768x76

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-08-768x76

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-09-768x76

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-10-768x76

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-11-768x76

Raptors-Stormhawk-Interceptors-12-768x76

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic looking army.  Do you paint your vehicles the same was as the infantry?  Can I also ask where you get all the different size and colour raptor chapter icons from?

Thanks mate! I do paint them the same way, except I don't do an all over wash with Athonian Camoshade – I give them a light spray with it to 'tint' the armour, and then after a gloss coat I use oil washes, pigments etc.

Raptors transfers are from chaptercustomizer.com - they have loads of good stuff!

These all look amazing my friend; keep it up! :smile.:

Thanks Tortura – more in the pipeline!

• 1 month later...

Finally finished my two Redemptor Dreadnoughts. I had planned to do more detail and weathering but there's so much in the queue I just had to get them done. I did paint both weapons for both Dreads at least :smile.:

Gatling Cannon

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-01

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-02

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-03

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-04

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-05

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-06

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-07

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-08

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-09

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Gatling-10

Plasma Incinerator

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-01.

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-02.

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-03.

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-04.

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-05.

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-06.

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-07.

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-08.

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-09.

Raptors-Redemptor-Dreadnought-Plasma-10.