Loyalists of the XIV: The tyrant's ruin and rival's fall

@deathspectersgt7: The squads will be the core of my army, so yes. Thanatos is done, I have finished one third of Tartaros and Charon have yet to be assembled. Plan to order what will become Acheron in the new year together with some Grave Wardens.

@geektom: Thanks, brother! Will eventually add a Predator Infernus, a Sicaran and a Basilisk or a Medusa. Dream about a Fellblade, but not sure how realistic that is.

Got some reinforcements this Christmas in the form of a Contemptor, some Destroyers and what I need to make a Moritat. Will be a busy start on the new year for me.

Glad you commented on my brand new thread, otherwise i wouldn't have seen this line of amazing posts. ;)

You are realy good at writing backstory to your legionnaires, i am thoroughly impressed by your models to boot.

(I love the death guard loyalist idea, and a while ago i read the flight of the eisenstein)great stuff your putting together here.

Keep up the great work, it inspires young modellers to aspire to greatness :D

Don't worry, brother, I'm loyal to the throne as only a Dusk Raider can be. Lodge-Speaker NIkoman isn't even part of the 8th Battalion and will get a fate quite... befitting the treacherous scum of our former Primarch.

I just need him to add a little drama.

oh, okay, i have the how to paint citadel miniature book (actually the last 2 or 3) and didn't know if there were any other ways to paint them up. just trying to learn from the guys who know what they're doing  :wink:

as for plasma color, I've seen blue green red and black, just finished a handful of marines (which are going to be posted momentarily) and need to find some good contrasting color to match those guys.

keep up the awesome work!