World Eaters 128th company, and whatever else is on my desk

Star Phantom

Brilliant mini brother now I need to add some blood damn it :P

It's really easy to do actually,

Just dapple using a miniscule amount of paint (red obviously) the rough outline of your blood splatter than using the same paint but using a normal amount to achieve a solid coat just paint it inside your base that you did before, :) it really is that simple brother and I just use mechrite red.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Time for fluff:

++Isstvan V++

++Day I++

+Sergeant Taron+

"Raven warriors" spat brother Khailax from his position,

"Ha" laughed brother Ghathax from his position, "They are nothing, we shall tear them apart"

"Patience brother Ghathrax, you will have your blood and the nails will sing but now patience"  came the grating sound of sergeant Taron over the vox.

The reprimand of the sergeant silenced everyone, no-one wanted to get on the wrong side of the sergeant and definately not while the nails sang in his head.

"Who are you to order me!" challenged brother Ghathrax, before his sentenence was out he was hit so hard his head snaped pack and punched a hole through the rusting armour of the abandoned building behind him,

"I AM YOUR SERGEANT!" bellowed sergeant Taron, his blood was up, and he was angry, and he kept on punching Ghathrax until Khailax stopped him with a blow to the head,

"Sergeant, Raven Guard eta is 30 seconds" Voxed brother Skane looking up from his auspex,.

"Ha, let them come" Sergeant Taron decreed walking out into the open gunning his ancient chainsword and looking up to the sky where the jet plumes of the raven guard were silhueted against the black sky.  Bolt rounds slammed up into the sky doing little to the XIX's numbers, but they were not the only ones, all around the sergeant hundreds of World Eaters Launched themselves out of cover to fire and engage the XIX legion, and all of them were slavering for blood.

A huge vibration shook the ground and the sound rumbled through the air of hundreds of astartes slaming into the ground,

out of the mist rose black figures who began circling the sergeant who was seperated from the squad, one steped forth from their number,

"XII legion scum, face, your, death" the figure said activating his lighting claws and closing on the sergeant,

"Never" Taron replied sealing his helmet and lifting his bolter up in one hand,

"One thing raven, NEVER bring a sword to a gun fight" he said letting lose a magazine into the XIX legionaries facplate and shreding his skull in a matter of seconds,

"Who's next!" challenged Taron charging at the nearist shade having abandoned his bolter, sudenly the world turned white even his helmets filters did nothing to improve the situation, and miliseconds later he was lifted of his feet and slammed into a wall by an unseen force and a voice grated through the air,

"I Have Returned Brothers"..........................

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have had some feedback and I have finally got round to acting on it, WE are supposed to have battle damage right? So I tried my hand at some and here are the results:

Test Marine Chip damage

Test Marine Chip damage

Test Marine Chip damage

Test Marine Chip damage

Thought the bolter was aimed at a rarther convenient hight too.........

Convenient?

C&C always welcome

-SP

That's better brother, but speed up biggrin.png

Challenge Accepted msn-wink.gif

My WIP Centurian/Makeshift Praetor

Centurian/Praetor WIP

And My WIP contemptor in all it's semi-painted glory too.

Contemptor Torso WIP

As for the basing I was thinking of an istaavn III style as you can see on the Centurian.
C&C always welcome

Archived