BELLUM AETERNUS: CURRUS BELLI - MAKE YOUR OATHS

The Shadow Guard

I fail to see WHERE it could be one sided...

I mean... Maybe DA are a strong self motivating community...

But UM just got a new codex, with an interesting trait and 2 rhino-based new tanks... Moreover, any vanilla marine player can enter the contest and say his chapter is an UM one... I mean... How many potential challengers it may represent?

Actually the argument saying "the DA forum is a strong community making impossible to win against" really sounds like "we are all here not to share Infos, but just lurkers wanting tips without participating at making the community evolving"

Sorry for the rant but really, this argument don't find any reasonable understanding in my mind...

Actually the argument saying "the DA forum is a strong community making impossible to win against" really sounds like "we are all here not to share Infos, but just lurkers wanting tips without participating at making the community evolving"

Is that an argument?

I thought it was a fact!

What we can't do on the tournament table, we do on the brush!

I NCSUWolf of the Dark Angels make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Ultramarine Legion in an honourable contest of strength and will!

I pledge to complete one Landraider (currently built and primed white).

For the Lion and the Legion!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z166/carycollege/2013-11-11234744_zpsbf87d76f.jpg

I NCSUWolf of the Dark Angels have kept faith with my primarch and completed my oath of moment.

For the Lion and th Legion!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z166/carycollege/2013-12-13175015_zps1c77e6b9.jpg

+ + + UPDATE + + +

Participants: 22      Total vehicles Pledged:  42      Total Points Pledged: 68      Total Vehicles Completed:  01      Total Points Earned: 01

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Currus_Belli_Poster_05_DA_Support.jpg

I Bunta of the Dark Angels make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Ultramarine Legion in an honourable contest of strength and will!

I pledge to complete one Landraider Crusader

20131114 145012

20131114 144946

i considered joining up, but my time for now is taken with other stuff, most of my vehicles are half way painted or in need of some re-painting, so few are fit for this event.

considering also that the XIII legio is franckly beneath my notice whistlingW.gif , i would rather keep those few vehicles to face of against the VI legio.

until such time comes i will stockpile rolled-up newspapers, in antecipation for the event teehee.gif

I Raztalin of the Dark Angels have kept faith with my Primarch and completed my oath of moment.

http://daventrysquash.co.uk/ben/Pictures/landraider/LRCComplete.jpg

It was an eBay rescue, and have ordered the missing lights (sensors seemed to have been missed off ><). But this is what i based and pledged and have painted smile.png

Excellent work Raztalin, a very nice piece of hardware for the master of the Forge.... Don't forget to send take a photo as shown here for the COLLAGE . I am very keen to add each tank to the collage as they are completed...... This is for you too brother Cerroneth!! :)

SG

Excellent work Raztalin, a very nice piece of hardware for the master of the Forge.... Don't forget to send take a photo as shown here for the COLLAGE . I am very keen to add each tank to the collage as they are completed...... This is for you too brother Cerroneth!! smile.png

SG

Cheers SG, I will try to remember to get those extra pics done over the weekend :)

Nice work on the completions above!

I have news brothers, although my paints have still not arrived (gw is correcting the error), and RL has had me exhausted working 10hr days 6 days a week for the past couple months and will be till after xmas as well...

My dear old mum has ordered HH2: Massacre for xmas!

With that order I sneakily added the new Sicaran Venator myself biggrin.png

So, when my paints arrive, if I get my baneblade done, and if I get my venator in time, I will add it to the Currus Belli happy.png

I realise thats a few 'ifs' but Im excited to see it painted up in black!

thumbsup.gif

Cod

Nice work on the completions above!

I have news brothers, although my paints have still not arrived (gw is correcting the error), and RL has had me exhausted working 10hr days 6 days a week for the past couple months and will be till after xmas as well...

My dear old mum has ordered HH2: Massacre for xmas!

With that order I sneakily added the new Sicaran Venator myself biggrin.png

So, when my paints arrive, if I get my baneblade done, and if I get my venator in time, I will add it to the Currus Belli happy.png

I realise thats a few 'ifs' but Im excited to see it painted up in black!

thumbsup.gif

Cod

The Inner Circle has faith in you cod. You will deliver and bolster the power of the First to new heights! In the immortal words of Rolling Stones: paint it black!

Archived