BELLUM AETERNUS: CURRUS BELLI - MAKE YOUR OATHS

The Shadow Guard

Brilliant stuff Pyro X, absolutely brilliant. The Primarch will be satisfied with the rumble of your armoured force. I just love the weathered effect on the Land raider. Five tanks and seven points for the unforgiven!

Pyro X, please remember to photograph the individual tanks as shown here for the collage photo. 

SG

I Facmanpob of the First Legion have kept faith with my primarch and completed my oath of moment.

For the Lion and th Legion!

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/facmanpob/Miniatures/Space%20Marines/First%20Legion/photo1_zpsb6079312.jpg

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/facmanpob/Miniatures/Space%20Marines/First%20Legion/photo4_zps8a01cf2b.jpg

more photos in my sip thread (see sig)

biggrin.png

Great stuff facmanpob, love the weathering on the armour. Anotgher armoured chariot fo the Ironwing... smile.png Don't forget the specific ophoto for the collage.

Sons of the Lion: Total Points Pledged: 68 Total Points Completed: 10: Total Vehicles Pledged: 41 Total vehicles Completed: 08

SG

I, Master Avoghai Of the Dark Angels, kept faith in my Primarch and completed my oath of the moment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Dark%20angels/6C05F121-C03E-4540-AEA3-00967EF52245.jpg

4 more points for the DA...

Now I can take care of the little Forgefiend behind :devil: ... And the 5 knights too of course :rolleyes:

(And don't mind SG, the better and separated pics for the collage will arrive probably tomorrow on my painting log)

Oooohhh... the rumble of tank engines and the clanking of treads! Exciting. Nice work Master Avoghai.... I look forward to the individual images for the collage.

Sons of the Lion: Total Points Pledged: 68 Total Points Completed: 14: Total Vehicles Pledged: 41 Total vehicles Completed: 12

SG

I, Dread of the Dark Angels make an oath of moment to face my Brothers from the Ultramarines Legion in an honorable contest of strength and will!

For the Lion and the Legion!

1 Predator and 1 Razorback

DA vehicles (800x476)

Excellent ... another recruit for the Master of the Forge.... That takes the total pledges to... 43 armoured vehicles of which 28% have been already completed. Great stuff guys and mor eimportantly some inspirational painting and modelling occuring here.

Sons of the Lion: Total Points Pledged: 70 Total Points Completed: 14: Total Vehicles Pledged: 43 Total vehicles Completed: 12

SG

SG, here's a couple of photos for the collage.... if you need them at a more oblique angle please let me know and I'll get the camera out again smile.png

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/facmanpob/Miniatures/Space%20Marines/First%20Legion/photo2_zpsfe289283.jpg

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/facmanpob/Miniatures/Space%20Marines/First%20Legion/photo1_zpsb6079312.jpg

I Jack of the Pelt of the Angels of Vengeance chapter have kept faith with my primarch and completed my oath of moment.

For the Lion, the Legion and for the sake of revenge!

Presenting the whirlwind Tempest's Fury.

gallery_21799_9082_12530.jpg

gallery_21799_9082_10053.jpg

Would have been finished a week earlier but work was really busy. I'm afraid I won't be able to make a second oath however, as I want to concentrate on my Ravenwing now. Congratulations to all the others who finished their oaths though!

Well done jack of the Pelt.... a very striking paint scheme...I can only imagine what your whole army would look like when painted like that. That takes the OSns of the Lion up to....

Sons of the Lion: Total Points Pledged: 70 Total Points Completed: 15: Total Vehicles Pledged: 43 Total vehicles Completed: 13

SG

I have the honour to report that my oath is complete - photos here

For The Shadow Guard and the Lion!

@SG: you can pick the picture you want from the collages I did - I have them all as separate photos or I can take new ones if you want. Let me know either way.

I have a land raider in dire need of some paint and I need a break from painting bikes, so I'll join the fun:

I, Cyfax of the Dark Angels, make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Ultramarine Legion in an honourable contest of strength and will!

For the Lion and the Legion!

My oath: 1 (Deathwing) Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer (Magnetized)

Working on/ magnetizing the sponsons, hatches etc so those aren't on the picture yet

gallery_75066_9112_61098.jpg

Welcome onboard Cyfax and cod-lover.... nice purchase.... let's see it join the ranks of the ironwing. I just wonder if we would hit the FIFTY vehicle mark in oaths.... and who knows in completion too? whistlingW.gif

Sons of the Lion: Total Points Pledged: 76 Total Points Completed: 15: Total Vehicles Pledged: 46 Total vehicles Completed: 13

Archived