Marines Malevolent and CarcharodonsAstra.7/2 Artscale attemp

Devolver

Welcome brothers, I have finally got some time to myself again after a pretty intense period, So I am back to show off some more of my MM force WIP! (edit: I no longer have the librarian just didn't suit the force / my play style.)

Malevolent

adjective: malevolent

having or showing a wish to do evil to others.

"the glint of dark, malevolent eyes"

synonyms: malicious, spiteful, hostile, evil-minded, baleful, bitter, evil-intentioned, poisonous, venomous, evil, malign, malignant, rancorous, vicious, vindictive, revengeful, vengeful, pernicious;

So far i have an Assault Squad, Command squad, Razorback and a Scout Sniper Squad done

And on the table at the moment is my first Terminator Squad using the DV terminators as i like the poses!

I plan on having some fluff for the guys but not to much i don't have the most active Imagination. But for now i see them fighting on a desert/ dry arid world hence i will use lots of Weathering pigments of sand and dirt, Trying to liberate a power station for a small branch of the Admech from a chaos invasion( Chose chaos as i have a few bits from my old chaos force so i can use them as bodies etc.

So without more chit chat i shall post some pictures.

Assault Squad Tris

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131112_085636_zpsaa62186d.jpg

Command Squad with Captain, Squad Braw Led by Hassen /w PF and Storm bolter.

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131112_085347_zps4c46bb7c.jpg

Scout squad Viktoras

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131112_090037_zpsabd1ff55.jpg

Razorback Photos Soon!

And on my desk right now is my Terminator squad (well one on his lonesome almost finished and the rest at varying stages!)

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131103_015608_zps2c2e8f4a.jpg

If you want any closer up photos i shall try just ask! The S4 has a surprisingly good camera haha biggrin.png.

Glory and hate brothers! Emperors Finest!

Nice start mate! I really like the use of so many different bits on the command squad. That Iron Warriors head is really nice. I like the cork basing as well - you might want to trim them up a little more, the Scout kneeling closest to the camera in the pic of the Scout squad has a really nicely done base and is exemplary of what I mean, it looks exactly like a rocky outcrop he's clambered up onto to get a better vantage point. Could be done easily with a crafting knife.

Good luck with your force, the Marines Malevolent are a cool choice of Chapter to build.

Nice start mate! I really like the use of so many different bits on the command squad. That Iron Warriors head is really nice. I like the cork basing as well - you might want to trim them up a little more, the Scout kneeling closest to the camera in the pic of the Scout squad has a really nicely done base and is exemplary of what I mean, it looks exactly like a rocky outcrop he's clambered up onto to get a better vantage point. Could be done easily with a crafting knife.

Good luck with your force, the Marines Malevolent are a cool choice of Chapter to build.

Thanks brother, I do plan on making the cork a bit smaller, i didn't think it would look so big with models on them but it does so, will cut them down soonish!

I love that iron Warriors helm its probably my Favorite out every kit i have ever bought.

That terminator looks really, really good in MM colours, do the rest of them!

Ay thats the plan Half way through the next 2, and i dug out my old Assualt Terminators so i plan on doing them as well, Love me some Lightning Claws!!!

Thanks brothers

Glory and Hate!

Glory & Hate, brother. Only the pure, only the finest ;)

Looking real good, man! Crisper jobs than my foot sloggers. As for the Librarian, I have one too, the fluff and model can be found in my WIP and I feel it fits with our Chapters brutal lifestyle. They are tools, things to be discarded when broken. 

I'm loving the black helmet for your veterans, I opted for keeping the central black torso, yellow limbs all across my force, even across the Dreads and Vehicles, Veterans have a red warrior stripe across their helmet for me or crests. Going for a faux-roman look, as if they are desperately clinging to an old ideal from Crusade era equipment. The desert fighting works for me, all my guys are caked in mud as the image I have for them is fighting through a rain battered no mans land that's been shelled into a muddy mess. I've got the image that my boys are the 'first-over-the-top'. 

Looking forward to seeing more dude!

Vis Sanctimonia.

Glory & Hate, brother. Only the pure, only the finest msn-wink.gif

Looking real good, man! Crisper jobs than my foot sloggers. As for the Librarian, I have one too, the fluff and model can be found in my WIP and I feel it fits with our Chapters brutal lifestyle. They are tools, things to be discarded when broken.

I'm loving the black helmet for your veterans, I opted for keeping the central black torso, yellow limbs all across my force, even across the Dreads and Vehicles, Veterans have a red warrior stripe across their helmet for me or crests. Going for a faux-roman look, as if they are desperately clinging to an old ideal from Crusade era equipment. The desert fighting works for me, all my guys are caked in mud as the image I have for them is fighting through a rain battered no mans land that's been shelled into a muddy mess. I've got the image that my boys are the 'first-over-the-top'.

Vis Sanctimonia.

Thanks Brother, I like the black helms for the Vets makes the Best of the best stand out even more in a squad of Vets ;P

I quite like the fluff for your libby i had something Similar in mind for mine, Along the lines of the Inquisitor i plan on having pretty much told them to keep him etc, and they begrudgingly accepted as they could use the repairs and supplies he offered in return.

I have much more on the way such a mound of grey and black undercoasts its estcary!

You wouldnt happen to know what Crusade numbers are taken would you? i know theres a few MM floating around with them and i dont want to infringe on their space biggrin.png haha

Glory and Hate Brother!

Mini Update

Hit the first terminator from above with a dusting on Weathering Pigments, Think it turned out exactly as i wanted!!

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131112_125941_zpsffe51996.jpg

Makes the black stand out alot more with having to risk highlights! Supremely lazy but i like the effectteehee.gif

And 2 more on the desk being painted right now!

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131112_125923_zpsdc8c4cd3.jpg

These DV terminators get more and more respect from me with everyone i paint, Amazing models.

Glory and Hate!!

I like these. keep it up man. there ain't enough of these guys around, and since ya'll lost heathens, the MM's need more love than ever.

Their most definitely is not enough of the Emperors Finest around! I must say Heathens is doing a :cuss AMAZING job on those Iron warriors though.. Some of the best i have seen.

Like these The more I see them the more I want to do some .The Terminator looks good .thumbsup.gif

There is always room for more of us brother!

I just went through all my models and the new codex, I have 3,275 points all up, Quite a nice size force if i may say so!

I'm very nervous about painting the Vehicles i have though and may just bug the missus for an Airbrush for Christmas or my birthday, they're 3 days apart so it doesn't really matter which one! ;)

Thanks guys!

furioso-prime, on 11 Nov 2013 - 17:59, said:snapback.png

I like these. keep it up man. there ain't enough of these guys around, and since ya'll lost heathens, the MM's need more love than ever.

Their most definitely is not enough of the Emperors Finest around! I must say Heathens is doing a censored.gif AMAZING job on those Iron warriors though.. Some of the best i have seen.

well, not to brag, but I might be one of the few(if not the only one) on these boards to see them in person. walking into his game room is kinda like being in the cistene chapel. the minis look waaaaaaay better in person.

Vis Sanctimonia.

Thanks Brother, I like the blak helms for the Vets makes the Best of the best stand out even more in a squad of Vets ;P

I quite like the fluff for your libby i had something Similar in mind for mine, Along the lines of the Inquisitor i plan on having pretty much told them to keep him etc, and they begrudgingly accepted as they could use the repairs and supplies he offered in return.

I have much more on the way such a mound of grey and black undercoasts its estcary!

You wouldnt happen to know what Crusade numbers are taken would you? i know theres a few MM floating around with them and i dont want to infringe on their space biggrin.png haha

Glory and Hate Brother!

I've ingloriously claimed the 3rd for myself, using red weapon casing to denote crusade (company) colour, I think zyogi and tagsta both field the 5th.

I've still got another Storm Talon to build and then to buy up 2 more Landies, 2 more Vindies, 2 Preds, 2 Centurion squads, 4 Rhinos, 6 Drop Pods and a Fell Blade. I can currently field 4000 points, but I intend to drop 4 Apoc Formations onto the board as armoured cavalry.

furioso-prime, on 11 Nov 2013 - 17:59, said:snapback.png

Their most definitely is not enough of the Emperors Finest around! I must say Heathens is doing a censored.gif AMAZING job on those Iron warriors though.. Some of the best i have seen.

well, not to brag, but I might be one of the few(if not the only one) on these boards to see them in person. walking into his game room is kinda like being in the cistene chapel. the minis look waaaaaaay better in person.

And with one comment i have an intense burning hate for some reason!! :P It must be pretty sweet seeing them all..

Vis Sanctimonia.

Thanks Brother, I like the blak helms for the Vets makes the Best of the best stand out even more in a squad of Vets ;P

Glory and Hate Brother!

I've ingloriously claimed the 3rd for myself, using red weapon casing to denote crusade (company) colour, I think zyogi and tagsta both field the 5th.

I've still got another Storm Talon to build and then to buy up 2 more Landies, 2 more Vindies, 2 Preds, 2 Centurion squads, 4 Rhinos, 6 Drop Pods and a Fell Blade. I can currently field 4000 points, but I intend to drop 4 Apoc Formations onto the board as armoured cavalry.

That's awesome! I want to do an apoc game soon, My local is having one this month.. May have to see what i can scrape together!

I may just end up buying 2 more land raiders..

I may steal the IX.. i shall see how my free hand goes i guess :P

5th Crusade of the Marines Malevolent reporting in, greetings Brothers and well met!

Greetings to the Third and Fourth Crusade!

Nice work going on here Devolver. Some of my Veterans have Black helmets and some white, prefer the black so just might re do them.

Keep up the good work Brother!

Glory and Hate!

5th Crusade of the Marines Malevolent reporting in, greetings Brothers and well met!

Greetings to the Third and Fourth Crusade!

Nice work going on here Devolver. Some of my Veterans have Black helmets and some white, prefer the black so just might re do them.

Keep up the good work Brother!

Glory and Hate!

I think black just fits for veterans of the Marines Malevolent, clad in hate and fuled by it!

I have been very much inspired by your army so its an honor to have you on mine!

Glory and Hate brother!

You know what, damn it all, I've only got 2 Terminators painted with yellow helms, the rest have black anyway and I haven't painted any more elites. Black helmets it is, I admit they look pimping as all hell. 

Glory & Hate

Hahahha good brother! They look damn fine in black!

Update time!

Found all my parts from my old tac squad i got half way through making a while back, Finished them tonight Im pretty happy how they turned out.

Working on finishing the 2 terminators tonight, Hopefully i can get some pics up before i go to bed.

Unnamed tac squad

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131114_014914_zpsbed356a4.jpg

Close of my flamer guy( Just think hes awesome teehee.gif ) Who will have an awesomely bloody fist if i pull it off!

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131114_015130_zps4e752160.jpg

HQ.gif All of my models as they stand.HQ.gif

Command squad, 2 rhinos 2 Dreads, razorback, scouts and assault squad

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131114_015239_zps502d1994.jpg

Assault terminators and a chaplain

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131114_015100_zps1acb60a7.jpg

Chapter master w/ Honor guard and their land raider, 2 tac squads, 3 bikes and my Sternguard, (wallbash.gif who i just realized i haven't actually taken pictures of!)

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz224/mitch_19921/20131114_015010_zps9e34441b.jpg

C&C welcome and wanted!

Glory and Hate!

You are both heretics. The Marines Malevolent follow the Edict of Nikea.

Prepare to be boarded by the IV Centuria.

Our bolters await brother. =]I[=

That aside, I had the model, didn't want to waste it, Ran it one game against my room mate, He just chewed through everything, So i took him. I am looking at making him part of my Inquisitors routine when i make him, Just wanted him to have some colour it was bugging me having him just sit there all grey..

And i must say your Iron warriors are amazing.

Nice work

Thanks brother.

Archived