• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Much appreciated. I am quite happy with the results!

I have also - finally - managed to finish off a few more Salamanders. The Firedrakes I started on while I was deployed, so they have been underway since late 2016. Crikey, that feels long ago, now...

Anyhow, here are the pictures!

l1acTiv.jpg

8B7d00B.jpg

HMDEr1f.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Bjorn! I am well pleased with the result myself! It was, however, a chore to finish...but I am happy that it is finally done!

Next terrain piece: the limited edition resin Void Shield Generator...

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all! Yes, the bases are old school (which, naturally, is cool school). My regular opponent commented that I ought rebase the entire army to 32mm bases and paint the sides of the bases a dark colour, but I think I will stick with what I have. Going forward, I will be putting characters on 32mm bases (like the Company Champion above), but otherwise I will be finishing the army on the old 25mm bases.

After all, I "only" need to paint another 10 Assault Marines and 8 Devastator Marines in order to be able to field a full Battle Company with armoured support, two Rhinos, a Razorback and a Drop Pod...

Kindly

Master Ciaphas

• 3 months later...

Well - alright...it has been a while since my last update. How time does fly! I have been rather busy with all sorts of stuff - so here is a sample!

Armoured Containers

dp2VQIU.jpg

Alchomite Stack

oOb6fU2.jpg

sy379i1.jpg

Thermic Plasma Conduits

ly8zrUd.jpg

Enjoy!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Thank you, Bjorn Firewalker!

I am rather pleased with the terrain sets. I am working on a Sacristan Forgeshrine 'cos I think it is an awesome model) and a Ferratonic Incinerator. Quite massive pieces, actually, and a wee bit disheartening with the mad amount of pipes, cables and widgets that need to be picked out. Once THAT is done, I think it will be a breeze to paint.

I have also finished some more Salamanders. Next up: Cataphractii Terminators and a Praetor from the Age of Heresy...

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Hail!

This time round, there will be a plethora of Horus Heresy Salamanders up for view!

Enjoy!

pOeuRf8.jpg

Siege Breaker Praetor

s4PY44J.jpg

Cataphracti Terminators

E5oN0km.jpg

Whilwind Scorpius

p3vouKF.jpg

lhLfxkF.jpg

Faithfully

Master Ciaphas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hail!

I have managed to finish my last four Poxwalkers, bringing the total Walker-horde to a grand 26 painted. I "might" get another set of Easy-to-build Poxwalkers, so that I can field to units of 16, but I am not really looking forward to having to paint more zombies...

gbbEHCg.jpg

S7uSN3d.jpg

That said, I am quite happy with the result, and really like how they look assembled in a horde

t6GyO2O.jpg

My next Death Guard projects will be the happy little train, a Noxious Blightbringer and Lord Felthius the Happy :-)

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 5 weeks later...

Hail!

So - after having spent almost a decade in the unassembled, unpainted model box, I made an effort and got my Decimator Daemon Engine done - just in time for the Daemonkin to get an update!

Enjoy!

wFG49cK.jpg

trPjWJX.jpg

YGB5D19.jpg

Now a days, a 60mm base just seems too tiny for this model, and it probably should have had an 80mm round base.

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 2 weeks later...

Hail!

Well - I have managed to finish a few models that I have had lying around for a while now. Greatest among them - Lord Felthius, Lord of Contagion of the Tainted Cohort!

U81Zcd9.jpg

Lo7r2Ti.jpg

And also, my last two Tactical Marines from the Dark Vengeance starter set of yesteryear...

xK9ElJb.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas