Hail!

Well - I managed to finish my second (and certainly last) Lord of Contagion. Quite pleased with the result, as it is a truly lovely model (insofar as anything blessed by the Grandfather can be "lovely").

xxjVQ6O.jpg

FzkVO0z.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 1 month later...

Hail!

Finally, I managed to finish my Myphitic Blight-Hauler for the Death Guard! Currently, it is the only one I own, but I do have another two enroute from Wayland Games (so they ought to be here in a few months time...) along with Mortarion, the center piece of any bona fide Death Guard army!

Here are the pictures:

Y7ROsA5.jpg

icyo8HR.jpg

Enjoy!

Kindly,

Master Ciaphas

• 2 weeks later...

Hail!

Well, I have managed to finish off Lord Felthius' boon companions - the Tainted Cohort!

Good fun to paint; except for tentacle guy. He was kinda annoying, but the rest: seriously lovely models!

LjZKK3y.jpg

hqqQrT9.jpg

Enjoy!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Hello again!

Well - never really idle, I have managed to finish off my Tallyman of Nurgle. Without further ado - the accountant from Hell :-)

O2JBkG1.jpg

07HGkWB.jpg

6aZtOZo.jpg

Gamewise, he (along with the Plague Surgeon) are probably the two Deatht Guard characters with the most lacklustre rules, so I doubt he will be seeing much play time. That said, I did enjoy painting him up!

Kindly,

Master Ciaphas

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you!

And here is yet another model, that I have had lying around for a small decade. It is a truly wonderful model, and practically painted itself, even if I was going half-mad painting all the details on it. Whether it is capable of anything in game, I have no idea. I just know that my Death Guard army is sorely lacking in the anti-armour department!

Enjoy!

LFCnK8F.jpg

8kXS6gs.jpg

fCetyEB.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Hail!

I managed to finish off the last model of my ETL vow. Here is my Deathwing Ancient!

qHqwc9y.jpg

jRMS6xB.jpg

A pleasure to finally have him done as well! It has taken about a decade to get there! But, finally, he is done! He was made before the Dark Angels got their own command models, so he is a conversion from the Grey Knights kit. I reason that the Pandorax Campaign resulted in the Dark Angels getting a few Grey Knight suits for their troubles...

Kindly,

Master Ciaphas

• 8 months later...

Hail!

Ok - so a long time has passed, since I updated anything here. That said, there is now something to show!

When the COVID-19 thing was just starting here, I bought the BSF expansion "The Dreaded Ambull" for use in my Kill Team games. I have now finished painting it and the minion Borewyrms. Also, since the mini was so cool, I am now seriously contemplating buying the Blackstone Fortress game itself - especially since it is also a solo game.

nWrUDFq.jpg

Enjoy!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 4 months later...

Hail!

Just a wee update, as I have managed to finish off my Sacristan Forgeshrine, which I bought in 2018...

0RLHZq0.jpg

pv7oGRQ.jpg

Next up...sometime this year, I hope, the old resin Void Shield Generator from 2014...

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greeting all!

So - the Forge is never still and quiet, and I have this weekend managed to finish 7 Black Legion Chaos Space Marine Chosen; finally Lord Abaddon will have his chosen men with him...

Enjoy!

Faithfully,
Master Ciaphas

i just love the purple somewhat subversive tint on their armor. purple armor is the way by the way.

Thank you, Angel of Death. It is years ago, tha tI painted those, but they are still lovely models!

In other news, I have managed to finish off more models for the Blackstone Fortress game!

7 Traitor Guardsmen

JfhOqOa.jpg

Daedalosus

t2c1cfM.jpg

Pious Vorne

21yqoy4.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas