- Raven Guard
- Chaplain - Jump Pack, Teeth of Terra
- Sternguard - x10 Sternguard, x10 Combi Meltas
- Scout Squad - Shotguns, LSS
- Tactical Squad - x10 Marines total, Meltagun, MM, Combi Melta, Rhino
- Assault Marines - x9 marines total, x2 flamer, Sarg with CS, MB and PW
LORD OF WAR
- Thunderhawk Gunship - Turbo-laser Destructor
- Ordo Xenos Inquisitor - Psyker (Psychic Communion), x3 Servo Skulls, Force Sword
- Void Relay Network - x2 Generators(2 shields each), Promethium Pipe relay
The idea behind this is that the Scouts in the LSS help guard themselves and the Tacs under the void shields in the backfield. The AM/Chap can either be in the TH to assist the Stern or under the void shields with the troops to act as a QRF should my opponent have deep strikers. The LSS and Rhino can grab objectives later in the game. Servo Skulls are for preventing scout rushes. The Tacs can be squaded as needed.
The Thunderhawk can carry the following squads/fill the following roles per mission requirement:
(Also take into consideration its going to have a full turn to fire on some things)
- Backfield Cleaner: AM+SG - The AM go infantry hunting and the SG go tank hunting as needed.
- Backfield Claimer/Titan Hunter: TM+SG - They clear out an opponents objective and claim it. The combination of melta and the Thawks loadout make for very dead very large things or lots of dead smaller things.
- Dedicated Fire support: Empty - A gunship does as a gunship does. Everything else starts under the voids and holds the backfield until I need to grab objectives. LSS and Rhino can scout as needed.
- Drop Ship: TMs, SG, Scouts - Should I need to spread my army around and let the Thawk do its deadly business.
- Drop the Inquisitor for another scout squad. I can already have 3 standard scoring units but Servo Skulls and Communion are tech.
- Drop the Inquisitor for Cluster Bombs. For those hordes.
Edited by Nusquam, 24 December 2013 - 01:18 AM.