Hey-o

BladeBreaker

Greetings my brothers among the Adeptus Astartes.

Im new to 40k, been reading the books for a while, espcially the Heresy series, decided to was time to start collecting an army.

Im more in it for the Lore and painting than palying, but i would eventually like to battle.

Still deciding on who to collect, Thinking Ultramarines, Salamanders or Pre-Heresy Emperor's Children although i imagine they would be harder to play with. I like the Ultramarines and Salamanders for their lore, the good and honorable soldiers of mankind, espcially the salamanders for their dedication to preserving the lives of the humans they fight for.

Also a fan of the grey nights for their look and abilites, but not a fan of their close ties to the inquisition and actions after many battles, espcially the first war for armageddon.

Welcome to B&C! I figured you might have been interested in Grey Knight lore, considering your account name (it drew me in). I'm glad to see I was probably right. There are plenty of avenues to discuss power-armored lore and every aspect of the hobby here. All the forums for gaming will be there when you get into it. Not so sure about the Pre-Heresy EC, since I haven't really gotten into the Horus Heresy rules, yet, but Ultramarines and Salamanders are both great armies. They're both pretty popular, too, so you're sure to get some input, tips, and inspiration from fellow fans. Don't be afraid to post up topics or message some of the regulars or mods here, if you have questions. From what I've seen, they're all quite friendly. smile.png

Hail and welcome, brother.

Don't be afraid to post up topics or message some of the regulars or mods here, if you have questions. From what I've seen, they're all quite friendly. smile.png

Indeed, ask us if you need an answer to a question. Someone here is almost guaranteed to have an appropriate answer.

Archived