IA: The Shenandoah Knights (WIP)

Sergeant Lowe

Yeah I know but one of the other reason was that the BT are the only ones who have anything like Crusader squads.

Which is how I wanted to do my recruit squads.

But if the Templars arrived at the idea of training that way someone else could have. Just sayin'.

I am currently doing some re-writes on this and some of my original thoughts have changed.

Just a question on gene-seed and IAs  - as they are supposedly written by a third person, who is not necessarily part of the chapter would it be viable that the writer doesn't know but they chapter does?

What I mean is the chapter is very secretive on it's origins with outsiders.

Yes, that is feasible, but highly unlikely. Either all records would have had to be lost outside of the Chapter, or the Inquisition would have had to classify the information as is the case with the Exorcists. Both are highly unlikely/unusual (despite what some of GW's Chapters portrays), and would not be a result of the Chapters wish to be "mysterious." For a Chapter that has relatively recently been founded it is even less likely.

• 3 weeks later...

I was a little stuck of certain points of my chapter background.

So decided to roll on the chapter creation table. and this is what I came up with.

Origins: Crusade

Founding: 26th Founding

Gene Seed: Iron Hands

Purity: Flawed

Demeanour: Purity Above All

Flaw: Chapter Cult

Home World: Fleet based but only recruit from one system with two inhabited planets - original idea

Organisation: Divergent

Doctrine: Shock and Awe

Special Equipment: Traditional Weapon (Flamer)

Beliefs: Esoteric - adherents of the Red Redemption

Strength: Under Strength

Enemies: Orks

Friends: Imperial Guard - originally rolled up Sisters but this didn't fit with what I wanted to do, whereas IG does

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived