What 2014 will bring

Theduke08

Big kudos to the people on this thread...I never thought I would learn the technical aspects of book-binding on the B&C BA forum biggrin.png What an awesome place this is!

Yes, apologies for the continued off-topic. It's to be expected, however, when we've gone over 1,100 posts in a rumor thread that includes very few actual (or reliable) rumors. msn-wink.gif

Well. I did just read some rumors about a Sanctus Reach-like campaign with a BA vs xeno(either tyranids or necrons) box.

Huge boatloads of salt until there is some confirmation though. This is literally from a forum post referencing a blog referencing "a source".

Big kudos to the people on this thread...I never thought I would learn the technical aspects of book-binding on the B&C BA forum biggrin.png What an awesome place this is!

Well as the longest lived of all the marines, in the times between wars we do turn our hands to other crafts: Smithing, bookbinding, needlepoint, taxidermy.

You should really check out Mephiston Tussaud's on the 4th floor of the tower of Amareo, the animatronic genestealers are soo lifelike!

I kinda like the idea of army wide relentless. Maybe tie it into the Red Thirst random mechanic. Or maybe tie it to specific characters.

I am partial to the bubble mechanics that our Priests utilize though since I feel positioning should be a thing that makes BA require tactical forethought.

Also, something that grants bubble/army wide Leadership 10 outside of Tycho.

Just in from Lords of War Gaming:

I keep getting questions about a Tyranids Codex release and here's some info.

1. This is a model release no Tyranids codex.
2. A Campaign book will be released and if I remember correctly it's called Leviathan.
3. Blood Angels are still coming.
4. There will be a starter set that contains BA and Tyranids. It will be similar to Storm Claw.
5. Hope to update Blood Angel rumors this week.

Just in from Lords of War Gaming:

I keep getting questions about a Tyranids Codex release and here's some info.

1. This is a model release no Tyranids codex.
2. A Campaign book will be released and if I remember correctly it's called Leviathan.
3. Blood Angels are still coming.
4. There will be a starter set that contains BA and Tyranids. It will be similar to Storm Claw.
5. Hope to update Blood Angel rumors this week.

We have a single Tyranid player in our LGS. I better make him an offer he cannot refuse before other BA players do.

I've got a large pile of Tyranids that I've never played. Last two codexes haven't encouraged me to use them. I'd much rather have a BA/Necrons box as then I can at least swap the BA foes with somebody that plays an army I've seen since 4th edition.

In the 'forge a narrative' mindset, Tyranid's role is bolter bait.

I've got a large pile of Tyranids that I've never played. Last two codexes haven't encouraged me to use them. I'd much rather have a BA/Necrons box as then I can at least swap the BA foes with somebody that plays an army I've seen since 4th edition.

In the 'forge a narrative' mindset, Tyranid's role is bolter bait.

Codex: BFF for real then?

Should we really be worried about a hivefleet reaching the Baal system?

I've lost one (1) game in three editions to the bugs tongue.png

I'm 1:1 versus the bugs. But I haven't lost to the 'Nids since following my true destiny and converting my models to Knights of Blood!

That said, it was an epic loss that I'm very proud of!

Archived