Space Hulk Death Wing Project

Grimm Blade

I have a question that I need help with.

I am customizing my (counts as Lorenzo) Death Wing sergeant to have served in the Death Watch and I was wondering if his armour should be black or bone.

I am planning on having his entire left arm silver as per the Death Watch, but I am undecided as to the armour colour. Any feedback and thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

The above question still stands. Due to the lack of feedback I am thinking that I am going to go with full Death Watch Black armour on the sergeant.

Here are a couple of pics of the latest team member.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/GKTerminators/Dark%20Angels/72D57322-D144-46C4-BE8F-DE7ED73DA6B9_zpsgl3fowyv.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/GKTerminators/Dark%20Angels/0307CD5B-88D7-4375-B007-C3A9DE4822DC_zpsac5yvmdd.jpg

I would think if he had completed his service with the death watch and returned to the deathwing then his armour would have been reprinted bone white. I have no reference for this it just seems to make sense.

Thanks for the feedback all.

I decided to go with bone armour and a death watch left shoulder pad and arm, it looks more congruent with the other terminators, and sets him a little more apart as a sergeant.

Stay tuned for more.

The Deathwatch RPG does allow for Deathwing to become members of the Deathwatch. In fact, the Dark Angels use the Deathwatch as a means to gather intelligence on possible fallen activity, so going with a Deathwatch themed sergeant should certainly work.

Great points. There are many ways in which I can work Deathwatch service into the fluff. I like the whole gather intel on how to kill xenos/look for Cypher and the fallen aspect. That way my sarg is not only incredibly efficient at killing genestealers, but is also staying true to the hunt.

• 2 weeks later...

I got distracted again. This time I threw together a Libby for the Space Hulk team. Obviously A LOT of work still to be done, but what do you think?

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/GKTerminators/Dark%20Angels/1D07D571-A8A1-4E5B-B5CC-BFEBF50DD9E1_zpsfjp3ydto.jpg

I agree. I found an old DA icon and have put it on his back. I added a Deathwing dagger bride the helmet also. I m not sure what I am going to do with the base yet, but I think that it will also offer him a little more height.

• 2 weeks later...

So now I have 3 models partially finished! Lol! I am really outdoing myself in regards to distractions these days!!!

Hopefully I will be able to finish the Sergeant, Tech marine, and Libby before I start anything else new.

Do you guys have this issue too, or is it just me?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived