Invitation to live streams and group events

Hallar

This is a general invitation to everyone to join some live streams and group painting sessions!

Available are the following for free and it is possible to choose all or any of them :]

1. Painting miniatures (One tomorrow starting London time 8:00 pm)

2. Character Design - with Diego Gisbert Llorens

3. 3D Modelling

4. 3D Animation

5. Prop Design

Please let me know which are of interest to you and links are in signature plus pictures from past events tongue.png

This is a general invitation to everyone to join some live streams and group painting sessions!

Available are the following for free and it is possible to choose all or any of them :]

3. 3D Modelling

4. 3D Animation

5. Prop Design

Please let me know which are of interest to you and links are in signature plus pictures from past events tongue.png

I would be interested in watching a live streams of 1-4. Maybe not so much on 5, but I might check some out just for fun.

3. 3D Modelling

4. 3D Animation

5. Prop Design

I would be interested in watching a live streams of 1-4. Maybe not so much on 5, but I might check some out just for fun.

Excellent If you or anyone else would like a sample of each one then am happy to provide you - please contact me on animatordesigner@gmail.com

Archived