++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

He looks great - the red, bone and green all contrast nicely with his blue armour, an the execution is excellent.  I was already going to do my flames green (for my EC army), but was uncertain whether to do them green at the bottom or green at the top... seeing yours, I'm now definitely going to go green topped like yours.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

He looks great - the red, bone and green all contrast nicely with his blue armour, an the execution is excellent.  I was already going to do my flames green (for my EC army), but was uncertain whether to do them green at the bottom or green at the top... seeing yours, I'm now definitely going to go green topped like yours.

Thanks, it's actually really easy to do- I just followed Duncan's tutorial on YouTube for Warpflame and modified the colors a little.

Edited by Zeke

Yeah, I had watched one GW tutorial (can't remember who did it) where they did green at the bottom - it was on the nighthaunt guy on the horse from the recent box set.  I've since bought the paints for it, but I need our house renos to finish before I can paint him - when they are done, I'll have a place to prime him as its too cold outside to prime in the garage this time of year.