++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Indeed! Glad to see you come back out of the shadows, Ven. Heinrich and I were just having a conversation on how much you did to inspire us both. You're totally like the Sevatar to Dan's Curze :happy.:

Does that mean i'm locked in my room inviting my own death while Ven there leads us?

Indeed! Glad to see you come back out of the shadows, Ven. Heinrich and I were just having a conversation on how much you did to inspire us both. You're totally like the Sevatar to Dan's Curze :happy.:

Does that mean i'm locked in my room inviting my own death while Ven there leads us?

Tell that to the citizens of Macragge. They still look to the shadows in fear.

Heh, yeah... you blowed up all their ancient technology and maybe a couple primarchs to boot. Just keep an eye out for Vulkan/Wolverine!

And that sounds about right. Ven can be pretty good at leading us places :tongue.:

Edited by Flint13

Heh, yeah... you blowed up all their ancient technology and maybe a couple primarchs to boot. Just keep an eye out for Vulkan/WolverineVorhees!

And that sounds about right. Ven can be pretty good at leading us places :tongue.:

:wink:

Any way we can get the info for your Crimson Sons Heathens? Also I know the 18th Company, "The Immortal Terrors" belongs to you Dan, but I don't know what their leader's name is or their current whereabouts... ;)

Heh, yeah... you blowed up all their ancient technology and maybe a couple primarchs to boot. Just keep an eye out for Vulkan/WolverineVorhees!

:wink:

Ha! Apropos, considering my name is Jaysin.

Any way we can get the info for your Crimson Sons Heathens? Also I know the 18th Company, "The Immortal Terrors" belongs to you Dan, but I don't know what their leader's name is or their current whereabouts... :wink:

They're actually Brother-Chaplain Kage's Crimson Sons. My one-off was a part of a 'paint scheme exchange program' between us. As far as I know, his boys are located at the end of the Unification Wars in the Sol system.

As for the future version of his character that I painted, Vall, his location and reasons for fighting alongside my Dragoons of the IV Legion at the Siege of Terra cannot be divulged at this time. Please see your Legion S-2 for the proper clearance.

EDIT: Here is the 'official' word on the Crimson Sons. It seems they used to be 9th company, but were split up to follow the new Rogue Trader. Technically, they are not 9th company, but a unique formation.

gallery_37532_5424_185833.png

Edited by 1000heathens

**EDIT** Mk, got all of those companies taken down. Thanks again! Let me know when you'd like me to take down the info for your 113th, Kol.

That two of us doing 113th?

And that's how it goes - you leave for five minutes and by your return you're already the proclaimed demi-leader of the entire astartes traitor legion without questioning.

Dan, I can sit in a locked room for you.

Edited by DarkVen

**EDIT** Mk, got all of those companies taken down. Thanks again! Let me know when you'd like me to take down the info for your 113th, Kol.

Wait, really? Okay, I need to be faster on the draw I guess. Edited by Kol_Saresk

Any way we can get the info for your Crimson Sons Heathens? Also I know the 18th Company, "The Immortal Terrors" belongs to you Dan, but I don't know what their leader's name is or their current whereabouts... :wink:

They're actually Brother-Chaplain Kage's Crimson Sons. My one-off was a part of a 'paint scheme exchange program' between us. As far as I know, his boys are located at the end of the Unification Wars in the Sol system.

As for the future version of his character that I painted, Vall, his location and reasons for fighting alongside my Dragoons of the IV Legion at the Siege of Terra cannot be divulged at this time. Please see your Legion S-2 for the proper clearance.

EDIT: Here is the 'official' word on the Crimson Sons. It seems they used to be 9th company, but were split up to follow the new Rogue Trader. Technically, they are not 9th company, but a unique formation.

gallery_37532_5424_185833.png

Gawd that pic is so freakin' sweet. Oh, crap, I just realized I didn't invite BCK to this shindig!

I am the son of Nostramo! In midnight clad I stand. I lead the 77th company of my brothers and I pledge my allegiance to no one...

Noted! Does the 77th have a commander or sobriquet?

Wait, really? Okay, I need to be faster on the draw I guess.

Already mentioned in my WIP thread before doing my first Night Lord too as part of the Call of Chaos lol. Nothing to say there aren't splinters though.

Hey, if it is easier for you you could write my two companies separate. I think it would be maybe the best way for brothers and sister which dont have company number to orientate that way.

Also, are we going to have some kind of army showcase for our companies, and if yes, would there be some restriction like only painted minis to avoid this topic becoming another P&M showcase.

Hey, if it is easier for you you could write my two companies separate. I think it would be maybe the best way for brothers and sister which dont have company number to orientate that way.

Also, are we going to have some kind of army showcase for our companies, and if yes, would there be some restriction like only painted minis to avoid this topic becoming another P&M showcase.

Yep, Heinrich and I are working on a model showcase thread for just us Nightlords. We'll keep this just Roster thread ^_^

Quick question for you NL buffs.

How should I pose my first champion of the NL legion?

A sword in his front hand, a knife in his backhand.

Forte, honestly I've been avoiding the Chaos community so I didn't know. I'd been trying to plan this thing for the better part of a year, but other than some bits and pieces here and there, I've made no solid claim. So honestly, I ain't got a problem with the Company number going away. Just got to rework some symbolism and I can have a new one by tomorrow and then I can cement it in stone.

Names, companies and titles are first come, first serve and you were first is all.

I'm thinking combat shield and NL upgrade sword as a paragon blade, I'm thinking with an assortment of throwing weapons

You're on the right path there, as funny as the whole 'Pirate' moniker may seem, its actually very fitting for a Night Lord. We use every dirty trick and underhanded maneuver in the book, boot knives, second, third, and fourth extra throwaway pistols, nasty throwing knives laced with poison. Think Ninjas and Pirates combined, as Patton said, "The goal isn't to die for you country, but to make the other bastard die for his."

Any tool or means that helps you do this better is the Night Lord way.