++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

I've been planning them for the better part of six months now...:ohmy.:

Het Noctem, where did you see that thing about the script turning into a font?

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/298480-nostraman-runic-alphabet-guide-runes-of-the-viii-legion/

Towards the bottom of the first page.

Damnit I want to play night lords now. Guess I figured out which heresy army I'm doing lol. I hope you people are happy. I'm sorry imperial fists but I take to the midnight clan.

So.... Do you guys take heresy people?

I play HH NL and have yet to be flayed somehow. Welcome aboard! *insert slips heresy train meme*

@Augustus

Its the rune thread sticked on the 1st post of this thread, or in my now closed Night Lords W.I.P thread.

I'm quite hyped to see it. Shame my new project wont use Nostroman as using the font for stencils on the armour would look sweet!

*Edit* clearly didn't read the question right the first time while at work, sorry!

Edited by Noctem Cultor

Damnit I want to play night lords now. Guess I figured out which heresy army I'm doing lol. I hope you people are happy. I'm sorry imperial fists but I take to the midnight clan.

I play HH NL and have yet to be flayed somehow. Welcome aboard! *insert slips heresy train meme*

Dude, I still give Heinrich crap about starting out with 40k Night Lords. 

"Oh, relic predators? I dunno anything about that... we just have normal predators with dark age tech...in squadrons... and Rites of War... and Sevatar... and a Primarch..."

Horus Heresy is where it's at. 40k is grim dark and all... but you can have my Talent for Murder and Terror Assault doctrine when you pry them from my cold, dead (but still impeccably manicured) talons. 

Edited by Flint13

"Oh, relic predators? I dunno anything about that... we just have normal predators with dark age tech...in squadrons... and Rites of War... and Sevatar... and a Primarch..."

Horus Heresy is where it's at. 40k is grim dark and all... but you can have my Talent for Murder and Terror Assault doctrine when you pry them from my cold, dead (but still impeccably manicured) talons.

There is however, one flaw with our army that I can't seem to overlook....and that would be the useless scrub of an IC we call "Flaymaster". Like, seriously?! IF get to choose between freaking Sigismund or Pollux and we get this wack job that attacks at S3?!?!?!

I've been planning them for the better part of six months now...:ohmy.:

Het Noctem, where did you see that thing about the script turning into a font?

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/298480-nostraman-runic-alphabet-guide-runes-of-the-viii-legion/

Towards the bottom of the first page.

Could you link to the exact post? 

There is however, one flaw with our army that I can't seem to overlook....and that would be the useless scrub of an IC we call "Flaymaster". Like, seriously?! IF get to choose between freaking Sigismund or Pollux and we get this wack job that attacks at S3?!?!?!

Embrace your hatred. Welcome to the Long War.

Embrace your hatred. Welcome to the Long War.

That comment...

http://i.imgur.com/ndssh.jpg

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

Seeing as the rune thread has gained interest again, I have once more raised the subject of naming some of the Forgeworld Runes. Please suggest away as its a resource the VIII Legion has but hardly uses because its just pictures with no meaning.

Do you know what page(s) the runes are?

Im afraid I only had the red condensed books so only had one or two in the massacre book. Most of my references came from google, can anyone with the full FW HH book collection confirm the pages?

I've been of the NL train for a while (doing Inq stuff) but now I'm back.. with "Heresy Era" Terminators and Praetors ready for cleaning and painting.. I expect to start the painting this weekend (as I've got university and a job in the weekdays).

- Luther

Sorry can't speed up the process. If you get a chance could you list the pages for other uses in the rune thread? If an eager NL doesn't beat you to it.

I will. I know the last time I tried taking a picture with my phone, it didn't come out great. Maybe using the scanner will work better. If it doesn't either way, having the page numbers will help others with better cameras find them.

Even if it's annoying, I really like the idea of the 8 based system. Not only is it all kinds of fluffy, but it's even mentioned in the trilogy how Nostraman has evolved to become superfluous and "poetic."

Using an inconvenient number system seems like the next logical step ^_^

Imperium of man shall fall down under weight of it`s lies.

My name is Corvus Alis.

I joined Adeptus Administrantum Historical Revision Unit, because i wanted to know the truth. I wanted to discover old stories of brave ones that fight for just cause and Emperor, understand our universe and reasons behind what`s happening here. Explore world of acient scrolls which held verity of this world.

But I didn`t get what I wanted to.

They joined me to Deletion Team. They ordered me to burn many, many manuscripts. We held a task of Damnatio Memorae. I was ordered to destroy anything that might threat Emperor or his empire. We burned histories of hundreds mighty battles, dozens of brave mans and countless scrolls helding valubale information. All in name of that False Emperor.

Ones that serve him are blinded by his lies he made us change into a truth. I hated what I was forced to do. I hated myself for every little paper that burned from my hand.

Since I was born, my eyes, both white and irisis were black. I didn`t know why, my parents told me it was normal for ones of my kin, but I never understand it. Once, searching through library, I found information about Nostramo, and how eyes of people that lived there looked like. I secretly collected everything I could find about that planet, then all scrolls about Night Lords and their Primarch, Konrad Curze. I was fascinated in their history, I acknowleged world they tried to change in the midnight clad. I felt obliged to perserve that scrolls. It was legacy which I had to keep.

I couldn`t stay there any longer, captain started to suspect me. I run away from Terra, searching for ones that stays in midnight clad.

That`s why I`m here brothers. I want to preserve your history, your legacy.  What you have done shall be never forgotten. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello :3

So lil story behind Corvus. I joined b&c because of Nostraman runes. And things kinda escalated quickly :biggrin.:

Someone ( i guess as a joke) said I should join Murderers Call as a scribe.

So I took a challenge and here it is.

I know there are tons of plotholes, I didn`t have time to think about her more.  

Also, I don`t wanna connect her to any company, I thought it would be better If she moved beetween different comapnies in order to write down all their histories so they shall not be forgotten. As @Flint13 suggested, she might have some record or information that is valuable enough to keep her alive and let her travel.

As a bouns, here`s fast colored sketch of her :smile.:

Sorry If I wrote anything wrong, I`m still newbie to whole Nightlords thing ( and warhammer generally ^^" )10403279_415264318647882_265260837429073

Edited by Pirokoksik

The key part of this phrase is, "Starting out..."

;)