++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Yeah thats what I meant, nutting is another way of saying head-butting :smile.: all the same in the end...

If I remember rightly, he does in void stalker

Haha, he certainly does.

That's my bad then, in the US "nutting" carries hilariously different connotations :D

If Flint is talking about what I think she's talking about....wow. So much hilariously wrong I don't even know where to start laughing or shaking my head

yeah, but that's how the term is used over here. I actually thought the same thing she did and then just hoped it was something else lol.

Man, I must be fortunate to have friends from both sides of the pond, LOL 'cuz while I did initially do a "LOLWUT?!" double-take, I still had a "OHHHHH WAIT! THATS what he meant!" moment afterwards :P

• 4 weeks later...

So a little bit late to the party but:

I stand in Midnight clad.

See the blog in my signature bar for the (VERY VERY VERY slow) progress of my work on the 22nd Company (Night Scythes) of the VIIIth Legion led by Commander Vibius.  Pictures on here when I (eventually) finish stuff.

Background:

VIII Legion combined arms Battalion. Elements of which were Involved in the Istavaan atrocities.  Rumours persist that some elements of this formation have been seen engaging traitor forces and even elements of their own forces with lethal intent and fighting alongside loyalist troops.  This is assessed to either be fratricide in the nature of their parent legion or may indicate a wider split within the Battalion.   

"clamor vester erit in tenebris" - The Scream in the shadow will be yours.

********Installation Verdun Primus - External Communications server************

user access request -Mehan Calix133

Password XXXXXXXX-X

//Message

To: Verdun Secundus/admin

Toreal,

It's Mehan here, whats going on over there?  We lost you on the long range scans and none of the voice links are working.  our shuttle is two days overdue for return as well and people here are getting twitchy.  come on my friend I don't want to have to initiate some kind of disciplinary. Our production line has had to stop, the storage bays are full for delivery to Calth.  

//Message ends

//Message//autoreply//

To: Verdun Primus/admin

// accessing attachment...//

++++ Audio trans---------mission begins ++++

"..........help us. For the love of sanity help us...there's something in the facility, the systems went haywire then the lights went off and its taken...

[audio corrupted//++analysis suggests human distress calls communications servitor malfunctioning\\++" 

[servitor Alpha11epsilonC installed//transmission restored]

"...and the rest of the Solaris squads. Shredded like they'd been through a mincer.  oh :cuss what was that... 

[//audio gap - recording in progress, subjects breathing audible\\}

"...something's stripped the storage bays as well, 7 shipments of Battle plate bound for the Calth muster.....emperor I cant take the noise anymore; screams, the threats, the promises... over the Comms, it wont turn off...

[//timestamp-2 hour gap between recordings\\]

[//audio on- first five minutes unintelligible - sobbing/moans/muttering\\]

"..oh frack [//audio- vocals at sub optimal levels increasing volume\\]..my little girl, I love you, I love you, please just let me get through this and I'll come straight to you I swear, I swear... :cuss... its out there, I can hear it moving, I heard screams from down the corridor. Aleena I love you, if I don't...

WHAT DO YOU WANT! [//audio volume down\\] Money? What do I have that you want? Do you want the access codes for the station systems? is that it? Alpha, Gamma, Gamma, Epsilon 552233. That's it that's all I have! who the hell are you? What are you?.....where are you?.....

gggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.........

[//audio-volume down.  metal on metal, violent movement. screams. new sound, unknown. Query: rain on metal flooring?\\]

[//audio-new vocal pattern\\]

" we are the judgement of all sins. we are the screams you will come to utter. we are the Scythes of the Night and We have come for you"

********Installation Verdun Primus - External Communications server//offline//emergency lighting activated//error///error////*&$%£$"!*)((*&£^************

Hello my dearest psychopathic kin, I have a couple of questions for you all, or at least the more heresy inclined :D

Starting a NL 30k force, and having read through our RoW (seems good, and a good place to start) I was wondering if volkite is the main thing people outfit the three Terror squads with, and if we are allowed to take Mechanicum allies? It says no to fortifications, and other astartes, but not to mech that I can see.

Well I managed to find five of the old raptors on eBay for 24 bucks, little bit steep just for a set of five backpacks, but I suppose people have paid far more for far less in this hobby.

Life's hard out there for a renegade I tell ya.

Hello my dearest psychopathic kin, I have a couple of questions for you all, or at least the more heresy inclined :biggrin.:

Starting a NL 30k force, and having read through our RoW (seems good, and a good place to start) I was wondering if volkite is the main thing people outfit the three Terror squads with, and if we are allowed to take Mechanicum allies? It says no to fortifications, and other astartes, but not to mech that I can see.

Volkite is more or less mandatory. I can say from glorious experience, that 20 S5 re-rolling 1s to hit and wound (prefered enemy infantry is delicious) with deflagrate is beautiful to see. And the added bonus of charging with them straight after.

Personally I find the RoW too restrictive what with the requirement for an extra Terror Squad, only 1 HS slot with all those lovely tanks and the changes to Night Fighting with 7th Edition. It could work out decently if you load up on Rapier batteries/Contemptors and drop a tank squadron of some sort in the HS slot, not to mention bikes/jetbikes for FA.

And yes it's no allied detachments at all, so that's Legions Astartes/Solar Auxilla/Cultists/Knights/Mechanicum

Well I managed to find five of the old raptors on eBay for 24 bucks, little bit steep just for a set of five backpacks, but I suppose people have paid far more for far less in this hobby.

Life's hard out there for a renegade I tell ya.

I feel your pain: I just paid $24 just for a chain link bullets for my deredeo. Totally worth it though!

• 2 weeks later...

---I am Brother Nocturn, and I stand in midnight clad. I command the survivors of the 10th of our father's companies, The Crimson Sons!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/313757-the-night-is-dark-and-full-of-terror-the-blacknight-gallery/