Irwits True Scale Grey Knights and more ...

irwit

Hi all

Ive started a Grey Knight force and although I am posting them on my blog,  SnakebiteLeather I thought I would also post some pics in BnC too.  

Early days really but hopefully you can see where these guys are going.   Plan is paint job wise to go for a more old school scheme with the black and silver from the old White Dwarf article about Grey Knights.  

Thanks for looking and hope you like :) 

Glad you like them. Yeah the look I go for which I kind of did with my last army is a kind of minture between 30k and 40k. So these guys still look a bit more gothic than more modern grey knights. I'm going to add some half tabbards and purity seals etc to really try and bring out more of the Gothic look to these guys too.

On holiday this week but these guys are already a lot further on than these photos so hopefully not too long before they start seeing some paint :)

Hi all

An idea for my Interceptor squad.  Bit of a kitbash really with most parts pretty obvious.  I really don't like how the stormbolters look at power amour scale so these guys may just be rocking bolt pistols or something similar.  I'm sure no one will mind if they did ever make it t the battle field :) 

Hope you like

IMAG0231

IMAG0232

• 4 months later...

Archived