Only victory is honourable - White scars - Siege of Terra

One-eye

Thanks a lot for all the positive comments !

The Brotherhood of the Irbis is back ! You shall soon feel the wrath of the fifth Legion (at least 10 of them...) !

++++

Archive source V25418891212 - Battle of Terra

V Legion - 24 Brotherhood - Pardus squad

Ennemy Legion colour analysis : Legion IV - Company : corrupted datas / XIV D engraved on the helmet

gallery_61390_9221_285231.png gallery_61390_9221_60212.jpg

You sneaky bugger, you. You're gonna pay for that. msn-wink.gif My guy's eyelenses are black, though, lol.

Awesome work, man. He really looks amazing. What's next on your agenda?

You know you deserved it Heathens :p I'll correct that eyelenses color, and expect some more casualties (but you won't be the only traitor scum biting the dust :D)

After finishing the Tac, I've got a Stormseer, a catphractii squad and a Sicaran waiting on the workbench. Don't know which one I'll pick first.

Heathens, I've got some difficulties to finish the conversion of the Stormseer, so I don't know if I'll be able to show him soon...

BCK, I'm sure, considering what you've done with the Crimson sons, that you can do the WS absolute justice.

The next one of the squad is ready (the first who lost his helmet in battle) !

Archive source XV170Z00172P - Battle brother Ysai (Chogorian) - Siege of Terra - day 12

gallery_61390_9221_235609.png gallery_61390_9221_295889.png

I'm not satisfied with the photos... I'll do better with the group shot.

I've really enjoyed look through you work here.  The weathering and gore and in just the right quantities, it's obvious they are present without them overpowering the rest of the model.  I'm impressed with the blood on the blades and am suitably inspired.

Heathens, I've got some difficulties to finish the conversion of the Stormseer, so I don't know if I'll be able to show him soon...

BCK, I'm sure, considering what you've done with the Crimson sons, that you can do the WS absolute justice.

Can't wait to see that Stormseer.

As for my eventual V Legion, I'm sure I could match you for modeling, but you're a much better painter than I am. I have never been able to pull off a good white paint job.

Thanks all for the kind words

BCK, I'll try to do a step by step, you'll see my method is quite simple. I'm sure you can do the same, or even better.

Now to the next one, the squad is progressing surprisingly fast smile.png

gallery_61390_9221_87480.jpg gallery_61390_9221_49904.jpg

Thanks all for the kind words

BCK, I'll try to do a step by step, you'll see my method is quite simple. I'm sure you can do the same, or even better.

Flattery will get you everywhere, brother. And that newest beakie is awesome. I might have to steal that pose.

Archived