Only victory is honourable - White scars - Siege of Terra

One-eye

Which Mk II legs did you use on the jetbiker? I've been thinking about doing a couple of Mk II jetbikers, but am not sure how to use existing legs to make it happen.

Keep up the inspirational work!

Thanks ! It is from Kromlech (bitsofwar), they do pretty good close-to-Mk II biker legs.

Which Mk II legs did you use on the jetbiker? I've been thinking about doing a couple of Mk II jetbikers, but am not sure how to use existing legs to make it happen.

Keep up the inspirational work!

Thanks ! It is from Kromlech (bitsofwar), they do pretty good close-to-Mk II biker legs.

They look great on your Biker. Bought them myself but when the model is standing I can't shake the feeling that something is wrong with them but I can't figure out what...I have the feeling they are too long or something.

But as I said, don't get the feeling when I'm looking at your biker.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your comments !

Let me introduce Chimbaï, second in command of the brotherhood, assault leader.

+++

Retrieving Archive data

+++ File Beta0025100312 +++

Tumen Chimbaï, the Bulwark - Brotherhood of the Irbis - White Scars Legion

Siege of Terra

gallery_61390_9221_50681.jpg

gallery_61390_9221_29565.jpg

gallery_61390_9221_33516.jpg

File Beta0025100312/ Ampl. // Delegatus Chimbaï was second in command of the 24th company of the V Legion, specialized in leading void assaults and infantery, while the Khan was always on a jetbike. Tumen was probably a high rank among the V Legion, just below Khan.

Looking forward to your inputs / ideas !

• 3 months later...

The braid is sooo great. And where on earth did you get the uber-white-scarsian shield? Like a true White Scars, you are a real Hunter (for bits) … happy.png

Archived