++ AUGUSTUS b'RAASS ++ pre-heresy BRASS SCORPION p.247

I just realized something that makes these Imperial Fists infinitely more awesome: no grav in sight haha.

Anyway, I have two suggestions; post a link to this thread's first Imperial Fists post in the first post for easy access, and start a showcase thread in the Hall of Honor to mirror your Night Lords one.

Also, I was wondering how you transported these models to games, what with the banners and 32mm bases.

I just realized something that makes these Imperial Fists infinitely more awesome: no grav in sight haha.

Uhh, you may wish to re-read the loadout of the largest Devastator Squad again.

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Uhh, you may wish to re-read the loadout of the largest Devastator Squad again.

Well, at least they're not Centurions...

Did I speak too soon? ;)

Actually, I rather like Centurions. They're kind of silly, but kind of cool too!

@Dosjetka: it's well deserved. Plus, it's a small thing I can do now that I'm referring all the chaos Frater (that are angry at me for turning loyalist scum) to you.

@Kellborn: haha and included!

@The_Hydra: Thanks for participating. The tactical bro is up there!

@TheReaper17: ...and included in the list!

@Knight of the Raven: Check out SnguiniusReborn's comment about the grav.... (btw I'm only including them because I have four Grav Cannons from the two devastator squads I have, and because I have 50 MkIV marines awaiting building...) but the other point you raise is excellent. I've editted the first post. Check it out! Regarding transportation: honestly I haven't thought of that. I think I'll just cut away the spacing between models and put them there. 

@SanguiniusReborn: Indeed. ;)

@The_Psycho: There will be Centurions. Someday. Because I agree with this:

Actually, I rather like Centurions. They're kind of silly, but kind of cool too!

@teetengee: A tactical lascannon it is! PM me for a name. :tu:

Wowzers, I get to name one of those massive new Dreadnought dudes? And all for taking offense at that female corpse on your Contemptor? Talk about an unexpected honour, mate! Thanks a lot! PM Incoming. ;)

P.S. The hand on Sergeant Reuben seems to work much better now!

Company Vexillia, Honoured Haekon Druss heeds the call!

"We of the VII stand tall even among the rest of the Emperor's finest. The storied banner of this company shall bring glory to our allies and dread to our foes as we cleanse the battlefield of Xenos filth and Chaotic corruption. For the Emperor! For Dorn! In Banana-clad my brothers!"

In Banana-clad my brothers!

What's Latin for 'we come with potassium'

VENIMUS CUM POTASSIUM!

I think, anyways.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, the above is totally and utterly incorrect grammatically speaking. But it's 40k, who gives a Space Marine's pauldron.

Edited by The Psycho

Why potassium? What would an alkali metal do?

Supposedly Banana's are very rich in potassium. Banana's = Imperial Fists. Har har.

You wanna name a space marine in my army? Send me a PM and we'll work something out.  

Yeah. It's a horrible joke. You, Auggie my friend, need to give us more updates so that we get back on topic, OK?