IHF's HH Designs [08/04 Ironwrought/Praevian Consul]

med_gallery_53779_9225_205477.png

that's pretty awesome! i may do some Lycus Seekers in the future tongue.png

I'll make sure to get the illustration finished then :P

This thread needs more VII Legion. If we beg enough will it happen? tongue.png

On the very last page of this thread, I mentioned that ther'll be an Imperial Fist component to Clan Brannsar's grand muster which'll get coverage msn-wink.gif

And XIX legion. We be shattered bro's, bro.

And yes, ther'll be some RG guys (plus Sallies) there too.

I want to cover as diverse a range of stuff as possible, but keeping that within a single narrative isn't particularly easy - new unit designs is one way of doing stuff outside of that framework. However, I do stuff as the inspiration hits me, and sticking as closely to the theme & style of the setting is the most important aspect to any of these designs - the fluff comes first. If I have good ideas for RG or IF stuff, it will appear on the HH forum pretty quickly, but the stream of ideas I have isn't constant, and if I don't think it suits the setting, it gets scrapped.

Excellent piece of artwork there, well done indeed! You defintely achieved the look :)

My only points of note would be that the thigh/crotch department looks a fraction under proportioned, and the left shoulder pad looks a little high. But I wouldn't change such a good piece of work.

You know, there's a certain termi breacher sergeant of yours who would love such immortalised art treatment ;)

Excellent piece of artwork there, well done indeed! You defintely achieved the look smile.png

My only points of note would be that the thigh/crotch department looks a fraction under proportioned, and the left shoulder pad looks a little high. But I wouldn't change such a good piece of work.

You know, there's a certain termi breacher sergeant of yours who would love such immortalised art treatment msn-wink.gif

Yeah, I didn't actually plan it to be a full piece of work, so the pad looks a bit dodgy now the rest of the body is there - planning out the future work properly should rectify stuff like that

Yeah, that termi will probably get an updated photoshop, I checked out the original the other day and boy does it look shabby compared to the look I try and achieve nowdays blink.png

Looking good, brother. I'm sure if you improve further, the results will be great. smile.png

Thanks Olis

Aaaand here's the finished Lycus Seeker:

gallery_53779_9225_661070.jpg

Not quite at the quality I'd like, but considering I've only just started using the tablet, I'm pretty confident I can improve

[note: it's not quite at full res, but the uploader is limited to 2 Megabytes per image]

Trust the sons of horus to bring a chinchilla to a battle

Archived