A host of flies++ A death guard blog

empty choke

Hey guys, yes I am back from the dead. 
I live here in ohio and every year we do buckeye battles here in my home town of Delaware, well I haven't been able to play these past few years dew to schedule conflicts or the fact I haven't had a painted army well this year I'm going to change this. And I am going to use the B&C to keep me on track and motivated. Well with further delay we will start things out with my great unclean one, Hope you enjoy

-Choke.

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv45/puppyeater_2009/image_zps26d8ccf8.jpeg

Sorry, for the funky quality, I will get more photos on here later today.

Oh goodness, that actually made me feel a little bit nauseated to look at between the festering sores and the black bile ichor of the intestines; kudos on that feat.

I do feel that the antlers need a bit of additional yellowing both for age and uncleanliness purposes; also the eldar helmet looks a bit like an easter egg with its contrasting colors to that titan of entropy. 

Oh goodness, that actually made me feel a little bit nauseated to look at between the festering sores and the black bile ichor of the intestines; kudos on that feat.

I do feel that the antlers need a bit of additional yellowing both for age and uncleanliness purposes; also the eldar helmet looks a bit like an easter egg with its contrasting colors to that titan of entropy. 

Yeah, I agree now that I look back on this photo more and the model itself, but if I keep going back and cleaning up minor things I'll never be able to finish this army on time. Just trying to get models on the table. Thanks for the feedback guys

Up next: 1st plague marine squad.

You're looking at 100x300 pixels. Total combined images can't be more than 100x800 pixels. You'll get a message to change it otherwise. Other than that, if you know some Photoshop basics you should be able to do something.

You're looking at 100x300 pixels. Total combined images can't be more than 100x800 pixels. You'll get a message to change it otherwise. Other than that, if you know some Photoshop basics you should be able to do something.

Minor problem I don't have photoshop :P

Archived