The Sanguinius Heresy

Tanner151

I cant wait to see what u have brewed for the dark angels. Will u have some plan for a "sanguinor" maybe from the world eaters?

The ""butcher" or for the deathguard

The "purifyer"

Just thoughts

I don't understand what you are asking, please explain it more clearly.

But yes Dark Angels Index has been started but very little has been written due to other projects and work as well as finalizing details with the college I am going to in the Fall. Should be up in a few weeks/month. Super delayed I know but it will be out. 

I believe he is asking if the canon Sanguinor character, which some say is the eternal spirit of Sanguinius, that actually appears, wrecks havoc then disappears will appear in this alternate universe of yours, or will there be a variation of it for a Primarch and Legion other than the canon Sanguinius and the Blood Angels.

I believe he is asking if the canon Sanguinor character, which some say is the eternal spirit of Sanguinius, that actually appears, wrecks havoc then disappears will appear in this alternate universe of yours, or will there be a variation of it for a Primarch and Legion other than the canon Sanguinius and the Blood Angels.

Oh ok. Uhh not sure. Will have to do some research and decide which legion it would best work for.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I have an announcement to make:

While I am enjoying writing this timeline and am thankful for all the support I regret to say this is going to be on an extended hiatus. 

I do plan to finish it at some point but I'm currently very busy with my WW2 Timeline, a alternate Timeline-191, another alternate Horus Heresy/Warhammer40k timeline that is currently being created with a group, work and moving to Texas Tech in the fall. Just do not have the time nor the drive to write for it at the moment.

As I said I do plan to finish it but will be quite a long while until the next post. I apologize for the inconvenience and ask for you to be understanding and patient.  

Who knows I could get inspiration/the drive to write a story chapter or the DA in the next few weeks. It just depends on what happens.

Thank you.

Archived